Official Website

StanBalaban

8 hours ago, handsworthlion said:

Why has there been no news on the app for around 5/6 days? They still dont have anything about elphick or the fixtures? I have refreshed over and over.. the official app is so pants. Amatuers! 

I have a vague memory that the app was being replaced. If it is, then they really should have pushed a story telling users that. It it isn't then I guess it doesn't work with the new site and "amateurs" is about right.

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

I have a vague memory that the app was being replaced. If it is, then they really should have pushed a story telling users that. It it isn't then I guess it doesn't work with the new site and "amateurs" is about right.

I don't think it's being replaced - just not being updated anymore. I think the 'responsive' nature of the new site is supposed to replace the App. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

I don't think it's being replaced - just not being updated anymore. I think the 'responsive' nature of the new site is supposed to replace the App. 

They still should have pushed this info to the app though :) 

Just now, limpid said:

They still should have pushed this info to the app though :) 

Oh totally. And even perhaps 'bricked it' so that it's not usable anymore pointing people to the website.

But I guess that costs money (I'm told App developers costs are rather high) so with the cost cutting exercise that's been going on this tidying up stuff is probably not seen as important.

13 hours ago, Pilchard said:

I'm glad I read this thread. Now deleted the app & linked the main site to my phone. Glad someone mentioned it, even if the club couldn't be bothered.

Sort this out, Wyness/Xia!

Just now, briny_ear said:

I'm glad I read this thread. Now deleted the app & linked the main site to my phone. Glad someone mentioned it, even if the club couldn't be bothered.

Sort this out, Wyness/Xia!

I rather suspect they inherited the mess.

• 4 weeks later...

dont like it now

jumbled and a mess

doesnt fit my logic at all as a layout and how to get from a to b without scrolling forever (on iphone)

but F*** it

what do I know

just wont go there anymore

VT forever

Â