Matched Betting with Profit Squad, Make risk free money at home!

Joe Hawes

Nice start @TrentVilla & @Genie keep up the good work!

Just to update you, we had another excellent result today with our unique racing strategy you won't find anywhere else. Members who got involved made between £57-£368 from what amounted to about 15 minutes work. Members also reported big profits from the 'extra place' offer we posted. Remember, after our £1 trial for 14 days, it's just £99 for 12 months of membership to Profit Squad, so some people today made enough for 5 years membership!

Capture.JPG

BTW - We've recently been invaded by a horde of West Ham fans, so don't let them have all the fun! If you haven't already, join Profit Squad and let the bookies pay for a new Kit or season ticket, or anything else to support your club :) why use your own money when you can use the currency of free bets!?

Edited by ProfitSquad

2 minutes ago, ProfitSquad said:

Nice start @TrentVilla & @Genie keep up the good work!

Just to update you, we had another excellent result today with our unique racing strategy you won't find anywhere else. Members who got involved made between £57-£368 from what amounted to about 15 minutes work. Add that to the 'extra place' offer we posted to the calendar, and you have a lot of happy customers! Remember, after our £1 trial for 14 days, it's just £99 for 12 months of membership to Profit Squad, so some people today made enough for 5 years membership!

BTW - We've recently been invaded by a horde of West Ham fans, so don't let them have all the fun! If you haven't already, join Profit Squad and let the bookies pay for a new Kit or season ticket, or anything else to support your club :) why use your own money when you can use the currency of free bets!?

Capture.JPG

Sent my details earlier to join the FB page.

9 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Nothing received.

If you email was written correctly then the email would have been sent. Feel free to email joe@profitsquad.co.uk if you'd like us to double-check it's correct. 

Alternatively if you can add this profile as a friend https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009103786092 we'll add you manually (if we can link you to an account)

9 hours ago, ProfitSquad said:

If you email was written correctly then the email would have been sent. Feel free to email joe@profitsquad.co.uk if you'd like us to double-check it's correct. 

Alternatively if you can add this profile as a friend https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009103786092 we'll add you manually (if we can link you to an account)

Sorted, thanks.

Hi Guys, 

We have now made an automated system for anyone who wants to use the £5 trial for 30 days!! Just click the link below and you will be added instantly and sent your details via email! (Check Junk mail as it sometimes ends up there!)

Do let me know how you get on and feel free to contact us at any point with any questions! support@profitsquad.co.uk

£5 Link: http://www.profitsquad.co.uk/members/?page_id=9315

Thanks

Joe Hawes

Edited by Joe Hawes
wrong url

For anyone who either is still contemplating doing this, or is just interested in how others may be getting on, here's a very brief update from me.

After starting this towards the end of April, I am now on approximately £1400 profit. I completed all the main New Customer Offers ages ago, and I've still been able to bring in decent winnings with the 'reload' offers. (This week, I've only just noticed one offer that I'd completely overlooked, where I can win a £5 freebet for every goal that Notts Forest score in the league).

Edited by Rob182
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rob182 said:

For anyone who either is still contemplating doing this, or is just interested in how others may be getting on, here's a very brief update from me.

After starting this towards the end of April, I am now on approximately £1400 profit. I completed all the main New Customer Offers ages ago, and I've still been able to bring in decent winnings with the 'reload' offers. (This week, I've only just noticed one offer that I'd completely overlooked, where I can win a £5 freebet for every goal that Notts Forest score in the league).

I have that offer with Brentford, they scored 5 at the weekend which was nice

• Like 2

I need to get back in to it, I made a few hundred quid in the month trial, then just never got around to signing up, I might give it another go this weekend. I never got around to trying out any of the horse racing which seems to be where the real money is

Ok, stuck already. 

Trying to do my qualifying bet. Watched the video and it said check the odds on bet fair are the same as on the profit squad page. The first 2 I've clicked on are different. Am I doing something wrong or do you just click on them till you find one that matches?

Been a member of profit accumulator for a while made some.miney at first but then found the support dipped and not explained as well was thinking of switching and giving this a go has anyone tried both would they recommend swapping over

4 hours ago, phily85 said:

Been a member of profit accumulator for a while made some.miney at first but then found the support dipped and not explained as well was thinking of switching and giving this a go has anyone tried both would they recommend swapping over

I'm sure you'd prefer a comment directly from a member here (not us!) but just to let you know, we've had many people move over from PA claiming the same thing, bad support and problems on the forum with comments deleted etc. and the training not being very good. These members have given very positive feedback to us and most of them are now Annual members. 

We're also 33% less per year, :) why not try our £1 trial and decide for yourself which you prefer? + Feel free to do a "mystery shopper" support request to put us to the test!

Edited by ProfitSquad

5 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Ok, stuck already. 

Trying to do my qualifying bet. Watched the video and it said check the odds on bet fair are the same as on the profit squad page. The first 2 I've clicked on are different. Am I doing something wrong or do you just click on them till you find one that matches?

The matches should be the same, though like all oddsmatchers there is around a 2 minute delay so sometimes if the rating is very high (over 98%) it will sometimes mean the odds have changed. But you've probably been unlucky. 

Which offer are you trying to do?

4 hours ago, ProfitSquad said:

The matches should be the same, though like all oddsmatchers there is around a 2 minute delay so sometimes if the rating is very high (over 98%) it will sometimes mean the odds have changed. But you've probably been unlucky. 

Which offer are you trying to do?

It's ok now, I was just having a panic after just signing up. I just changed the odds in the calculator to match the sites and found one I was happy with. 

Ended up making £30 with the coral and will hill videos. 

I take it the best thing to do is just to keep all profits in my bet fair account. The more liability I can cover the higher the profits? Is that right or am I not getting it properly?