Midweek football 11/14 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Sorry will make it clearer, 4th goes through even if Liverpool win the EL.

But 5 is maximum number so if Liverpool win and Man. City win CL and Man. City finish outside top 4 then team in 4th will miss out.

Would be epic if that happened to Man U :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Sorry will make it clearer, 4th goes through even if Liverpool win the EL.

But 5 is maximum number so if Liverpool win and Man. City win CL and Man. City finish outside top 4 then team in 4th will miss out.

Part of me wanted Liverpool to deny one of the Manchester clubs 4th league spot :D

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Would be epic if that happened to Man U :P

Assuming CL final is last game of the year, we might get a situation where Man City are in the final and know that winning also kicks their local rivals out of the following years competition. Hahaha

As much as Liverpool are disliked on this forum you have to give them credit for that...Dortmund are a top side and they crumbled. Bit of complancey from them no doubt as 0-2 was a very strong position but Liverpool kept going.

Serious chance to win this competition now as Dortmund were favourites to win it in my book.

• Like 1

Dortmund have been known to crumble, were 4-1 up vs Madrid 3 years ago and were clinging on for dear life in last few minutes. As for Liverpool congrats to them but I expect to hear more about the famous atmosphere again

Also im happy Dortmund got knocked out, their fans licking the arse of Liverpool was absolute disgusting to watch in last 10 days

Â