• Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I tend not to follow the pre-season matches, as the teams are a hotchpotch of starters and fringers.  So I've no idea if your 4 pre-season results are ever in any way representative of whether your team is going to do well in the regular season or not.

I like preseason just to see the unknowns flash. CJ two years ago and Siemian last year. This year was a little more quiet on that front with maybe Vontarrius Dora (@rjw63 will love another silly NFL-name) and Jordan Taylor standing out. Dora made PS and Taylor the roster.

On 9/6/2016 at 05:19, BOF said:

I tend not to follow the pre-season matches, as the teams are a hotchpotch of starters and fringers.  So I've no idea if your 4 pre-season results are ever in any way representative of whether your team is going to do well in the regular season or not.

For my power ratings, I tend to just take the halftime scoreline and double it.  That tends to reflect how good the players who will see the field will be, though it does result in a somewhat higher tie-rate.

Rams coaching staff just looks terrible. During Hard Knocks I swear all they did was scream in their players faces all day apart from when Goff connected with a WR on a basic slant and they all spaffed everywhere. They deserve Jeff Fisher.

36 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Rams coaching staff just looks terrible. During Hard Knocks I swear all they did was scream in their players faces all day apart from when Goff connected with a WR on a basic slant and they all spaffed everywhere. They deserve Jeff Fisher.

The Rams Hard Knocks was absolute garbage compared to previous seasons .

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The Rams Hard Knocks was absolute garbage compared to previous seasons .

The whole series seemed to revolve around a back up centre's obsession with tank tops and a defensive end's fetish for mermaids. Dire.

Can't remember if I mentioned it elsewhere but Last Chance U is worth a look on Netflix.

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

Jeff Fisher still thinks it's 1975.

You have to think that he's going to be gone within minutes of the end of the season.