Week 15 - Johnny's big day out

StefanAVFC

We'll see you in the play offs just like the last three seasons hehe x

Actually bragging about two 7 win seasons. Only the Panthers.

12-4 in 2013, buddy.

You've managed just one more win in your last three seasons than us in our last 18. Only the Panthers!

4 minutes ago, Milfner said:

12-4 in 2013, buddy.

You've managed just one more win in your last three seasons than us in our last 18. Only the Panthers!

For a team who's only had 3 winning seasons in a decade, you're awfully far up your own ass. Show some class. I could bring up what actually winning is, but what's the point?

53 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Almost as bad? Reacting by pushing a "man" who has just launched himself at your head when you're not looking is worth of an ejection? Of course

Got what he was asking for really if he wants to pick Beckham up and throw him to the ground after the whistle to start it all off.  Beckham went too far, but dont suggest Norman was innocent.  He instigated it all and was fighting during and after plays just as much.

As far as playoffs go, let us know when you have done anything of note.

http://i.imgur.com/Rqk1DYV.gif?1

12-4 in 2013, buddy.

For a team who's only had 3 winning seasons in a decade, you're awfully far up your own ass. Show some class. I could bring up what actually winning is, but what's the point?

Pleeeeeeeease don't bring up "class". Have you seen your posts about your players when you lose?

Hello, kkr. You're a little late to the party

There's being competitive and feisty, and there was Beckham today. He wasn't even interested in running his routes for a period. He was a disgrace and let the whole team down. 

I still love him but he's got to learn to keep his emotions in check. I have absolutely no idea how he was still on the field at the end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Pleeeeeeeease don't bring up "class". Have you seen your posts about your players when you lose?

Hello, kkr. You're a little late to the party

I do recall saying Preston Parker isn't good enough for the NFL (to which the NFL agrees) and criticise Reuben Randle for his lazy play. Otherwise, I don't really talk about individual players, at least not in a very negative way.

You sound like a Man United fan - except you've actually won **** all.

Â