Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

I had Kane but Alli was my first sub.  I really REEEEEALLY don't want Lukaku to play his midweek game now.  Useless tosspot.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh you did bench boost?  Ah, I missed that.  Don't mind me so :) I saw 19pts sitting on your GK bench.

When I was pissed off on the weekend that I'd wasted my bench boost because 5 of my players didn't play, it was Gomes' points counting once Mignolet plays in the derby that consoled me and convinced me I'd done the right thing :)

On 18/04/2016 at 17:44, BOF said:

Triple-captained Aguero 

Good call.

I captained him so I'm very happy. You must be chuffed to bits :D

Another tonight already and I wouldn't bet against him getting one or two more.

Good call.

I captained him so I'm very happy. You must be chuffed to bits [emoji3]

Another tonight already and I wouldn't bet against him getting one or two more.

Definitely. Funny thing is I did it primarily for tonight's game. I saw he had started scoring again so I wanted in on the ground floor :) I suspect City are going to go on a little run now that De Bruyne is back and Aguero will probably score most of the goals.

120pts so far with 6 to play tonight.  Up to 3rd in VT league, 24 behind the leader ...

I'd like 5 to play though.  Really need Lukaku to be rested for the cup semi at the weekend ;)

"Up to" 11...

Mignolet, Moreno, Monreal, Ozil, Firmino, Payet, Lukaku, Gomes, Rashford, Lanzini, Darmian.

I haven't included Coleman as I'm assuming he's definitely out.

I'm sure some won't play, but there should be enough there for another decent chunk of points.

Edited by Stevo985

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll race you to 150

I think you're going to win that! 

Had a ridiculous night. Clean sheet for Lovren, clean sheet for Smalling, goal for Coutinho, own goal for Delaney, red card for Funes Mori. No end of action, not very many points. Still stuck on 124, though I do have Sanchez (c) and Gabriel to go. 

Lots of people have Sanchez as captain. Leader of my work league has him as triple captain.

If I've any chance of catching him, I need Sanchez to do absolutely nothing.