Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Darmian, Clichy, Moreno, Mignolet and Lukaku all didn't play for me, and Lanzini and Coleman didn't play long enough to get more than one point. Hopefully some or all of them will play in midweek, I'm guessing the Liverpool and maybe Lukaku all will.

Luckily I captained Aguero, so after all that I still managed to get 85 points.

mixed bag, 

bad stuff - vardy now missing the next game, coutinho and lukaku not playing, 

decent stuff, rashford (vc) and captain sanchez scoring ( triple captain this week ) and gomes in goal. \o/

69 points so far, decentish without being spectacular but more goals for sanchez and rashford in midweek please. 

On 87, which is inside the top 10k for the gameweek, but it could have been so much better if I'd got games from Lovren / Coutinho / Lukaku / Lanzini. The lesson's learned, anyway: I'll never be trusting Klopp again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

On 87, which is inside the top 10k for the gameweek, but it could have been so much better if I'd got games from Lovren / Coutinho / Lukaku / Lanzini. The lesson's learned, anyway: I'll never be trusting Klopp again. 

That's basically exactly the same as me. On 85 but could have probably broken 100 if people like Mignolet and Moreno had played.

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's basically exactly the same as me. On 85 but could have probably broken 100 if people like Mignolet and Moreno had played.

Surely he'll pick them for the midweek game? He can't seriously be planning to rest all their best players for a derby against Everton, surely. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Surely he'll pick them for the midweek game? He can't seriously be planning to rest all their best players for a derby against Everton, surely. 

Yeah he will I'd have thought. Same with Lukaku who also didn't play for me. I imagine that's the exact reason they were rested.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yeah he will I'd have thought. Same with Lukaku who also didn't play for me. I imagine that's the exact reason they were rested.

The annoying thing is Lukaku and Lovren will now only be playing in a game where they cancel each other out, instead of having opportunities to score points in games which didn't hurt each other. 

I shouldn't moan really, unless it goes majorly wrong I've hopefully given myself a real solid chance of winning my mini-league (I'm predicting I'll be about 40 points up). A late charge at the VT league as well, but too little too late I think. 

Yeah there is that, but I'm the same, I've given myself a chance to secure third in my work league, and an outside chance of catching the top 2 who were 100 points ahead going into this week, but I'll be scoring significantly more than both by the end of the week barring any disasters.

• Like 1

Triple-captained Aguero and only made the 1 transfer.  Glad I went that way because of the amount who were rested.  It would seem that double gameweeks of this scale don't work quite the way we expect them to.  Something to think about in 3 weeks time.

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Triple-captained Aguero and only made the 1 transfer.  Glad I went that way because of the amount who were rested.  It would seem that double gameweeks of this scale don't work quite the way we expect them to.  Something to think about in 3 weeks time.

No point not going for it in 3 weeks' time though, there's only one gameweek afterwards and squads on that day are notoriously unpredictable. 

Really might as well go balls to the wall in 37. 

I mean sacrificing points to double up might end badly. If you're doing badly then maybe go for it but I won't be doing any major surgery that day :)

I always try and rate each BPL game on a scale of 0-10 based on how much it impacted my FPL team (10 being perfection, 5 neutral, 0 complete disaster)

I think the Stoke-Spurs game was close to a 1 for me :D. The only thing preventing a 0 were the lack of hat-tricks and the number of people having Alli and Toby on the bench, I imagine a fair few hoping for a Lukaku or other no show as a quarter of people in the top 10k benched Alli