Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Lots of people have Sanchez as captain. Leader of my work league has him as triple captain.

If I've any chance of catching him, I need Sanchez to do absolutely nothing.

What a prick.

• Like 1

Sanchez was my TC. But also had lukaku and had dropped Kane and Ali in the transfer rejig. Alli still on the bench, but all the buggers played Inc Lukaku and Hardy sadly. Gomes in goal was a nice bonus at the weekend. Think I've nabbed about 120ish which is decent enough. I'm way down the table anyway

163 points, the lead in my cash league for the first time this season, thirty-five points ahead of second.

Triple captain still to use with second place having used all his chips.

I'd have taken that at the start of the week.

Basically the same, 156 points this week still with triple captain (Sanchez vs Villa in all likelihood) to go. Now 50 points ahead of mini-league rivals with only 4 weeks to go, hopefully some canny purchases should get me over the line. 

Only partially makes up for the miserable week in TOGGA though. 

155 for me.

Sanchez destroyed me. Everyone around me in my leagues caught up because of him. Ozil and Monreal having unspectacular games didn't help.

Bit gutted despite that score.

Also gutted I wasted my triple captain earlier in the season. **** stupid.

I think I'm slightly disappointed by that week despite my 142pts, probably because it started so explosively and then finished limp.  Sound familiar to anyone?

And I've just made my "Who is up front against Villa?" transfer of this gameweek :)

EDIT : It appears as though 82 thousand others have the same idea :o  God, we're a f**king joke :( 

d492d1fdc0d758393af61a111515b7cf.png

Spent 12 points this week to get players in. Paid off with Mahrez and Huth, not so much with Van Djik.

But 47 points and still got Kane to play as captain tomorrow, and he was my fourth transfer in, so a goal would justify the points I spent this week.

Should be enough to see me hold onto 3rd in my work league and keep the pressure up on the "girl" in front of me.

Alli will probably miss the rest of the season now after punching perennial agent provocateur, Yacob (stick to what you're good at I suppose).  I also need to address my bench if I'm to use my bench boost at all.  Some interesting transfers to make in the next few weeks.   One final push.  Not a good week this week.  Thanks Pelle.  Or rather thanks Koeman.

Not a great week this week.  Dropped 10k places overall.  I've also sacrificed 8pts this week in order to make my bench boost useful.  25 performances from my squad should hopefully get me those points back.  But I don't have a great record of clawing back points that were sacrificed to extra transfers.  One final push, and all-out attack for GW 38.

• 2 weeks later...