NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

They are all rubbish.

Aim for solid reliable players like Denard Robinson or Tim Hightower.

In later rounds surely? I've heard of both but you aren't going to be taking them early are you?

i think I'm going to be in for a shock haha

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

In later rounds surely? I've heard of both but you aren't going to be taking them early are you?

i think I'm going to be in for a shock haha

If you don't take Robinson or Hightower in the first 2 rounds they'll be gone dude.

Don't be afraid to reach for a player .

• Like 1

avatar The PlayBook of Eli 56b1496519ce35835b5060d9a8b64888_16.pngkkr Jun 27 Created League - CONFIRMED
avatar Asgard Giants profile_b16.pngDan Jun 27 Joined via renew
avatar rhyscartwright_avfc profile_b16.pngRhys Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar London Gnats profile_b16.pngzak Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Punters Unanimous add27af8c0b182f7ec1d1a0fcf123159_16.pngRob W Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Camp Green Lake profile_b16.pngadam Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Rodney's Trotters profile_b16.pngRyan Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar The Brown Stuff f396b34f37806c83c4dad355aed57922_16.pngJon Boy Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Hells Bells 52d820be3ecd09ebf780012945b5f7ef_16.jpgMBV Jun 27 Joined via renew
avatar It Ertz when Eifert. profile_b16.pngBrumerican Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Fashanu Awoogas c883b933c78ba83078291d81002e657d_16.pngSimon Jun 27 Joined via renew
avatar this is my year profile_b16.pngCory Jun 27 Joined via renew
avatar Lockett like its hot profile_b16.pngStefan Jun 27 Joined via renew - CONFIRMED
avatar Naughty Finers profile_b16.pngAndy Jun 27 Joined via renew

#15 - HanoiVillan

#16 - sexbelowsound - CONFIRMED

#17 -LancsVillan - CONFIRMED

#18 -

#19 -

#20 -

Who else is definitely in?

Edited by kkr

On 8/15/2016 at 15:33, StefanAVFC said:

You still need to have 2 RB's by the end of the 3rd round though IMO. Especially with our format.

Although some will take WR's in the 1st round (cough abdomlahor cough) :D

Just looking back at last years draft, you took 1 RB, 3WR, 1TE through the first 5 rounds Stefan. Just saw you drafted David Johnson in the 14th too, did you keep him all season or drop him at some point? 1st round consisted of 9RB's, 3WR, 1TE, 1QB.

On 19/08/2016 at 15:38, kkr said:

Who else is definitely in?

You can probably boot Asgard Giants - I've asked him if he's playing but haven't heard back.  I'll give him 48 hours

2 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Do you actually believe that or "believe" it like you believe Tim Hightower should be 1st overall. :lol:

I am actually serious for once . Coleman was their guy last year before he got injured and they still have high hopes for him .

Edited by Brumerican

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I am actually serious for once . Coleman was their guy last year before he got injured and they still have high hopes for him .

I still think Freeman is the back to own more so than Coleman. Freeman won't produce at last years rate but he will still get passes and red zone looks.

1 minute ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I still think Freeman is the back to own more so than Coleman. Freeman won't produce at last years rate but he will still get passes and red zone looks.

Possibly but just watch him go in the first 2 rounds .

nsh.gif