GENTLEMAN

I used to do the same with Embolo to accomodate Morata who was just as good and couldn't stop scoring. I just noticed Drogba isn't even in my game. I guess the MLS isn't included in my patch.

The other revelation in my game is Tiago (Mendes). Well, his regen.

He's a CMF but I play him in defensive midfield but with his role as CMF (again I have no idea if changing his role makes a difference, but it displays his OPR as a higher number so I do it anyway!)

He's excellent there. Very good ball winner and excellent passer. Regularly win the ball with him and then launch a through ball on the counter.

That Ronaldo is pretty good :D

Team looks strong this season. Should walk it again. Might just start playing all my regens. I've already dropped Perin for Buffon even though Buffon's OPR is miles behind (he seems a better shot stopper anyway)

Got high hopes for Totti, Drogba, Cole, Van Der Vaart etc.

Anyone used the Van Der Vaart regen? He runs like a maniac!

On 5/11/2016 at 23:47, Stevo985 said:

My striking options are now:

Ronaldo
Drogba
Embolo
Adama
Griezmann
Canabal

Not bad

wee-bey-oh.gif

All I have is Embolo, Zlatan and a 35 y/o Morata, which is admittedly more than enough but still. I had Griezmann regen into my academy and he's not really up to scratch at the moment. 

On 14/05/2016 at 06:43, Keyblade said:

wee-bey-oh.gif

All I have is Embolo, Zlatan and a 35 y/o Morata, which is admittedly more than enough but still. I had Griezmann regen into my academy and he's not really up to scratch at the moment. 

I'm still using the old Griezman. He's in decline now so just a back up. But he's still quality.

Just won the league and champions league with my new Palermo team. I think that was my highest scoring season ever, scored 164 league goals, including a 14-2 win over Chievo, my highest scoring game on top level difficult yet. Only conceded 40 goals too, so getting better at defending lol.

Barely touched this since I did my clean sweep. Novelty quickly wore off once I'd won everything once.

Shame, wanted to see how my youngsters turned out

Started a master league career with all the random players. Only loaned in a few nobodies but mainly playing with what was given to me.  Any tips on players to sign or strategy to employ with money etc?

Â