Championship League 1 & League 2 Play Offs

andykeenan

That's about the size of it Zatman :lol:

im more amazed that if he goes up that it will be his 4th Premier League club :o

I'm pretty sure he was at Norwich when they got relegated before

He was at Palace last season on loan from Stoke

Yeah, just checked. My mistake.

How many goals has hw actually scored in the prem? It cant be more Tha 20

I checked earlier when I saw the Paddy Power post, think he is on 23 in 5 seasons, He got 11 in his 1st season which sort of alters the stats but its Heskeyesque

30 in 6 seasons going by his wiki.

Norwich squad is full of players excellent at championship level but not good enough for premier league....Jerome, Dorrans, Martin Olsson, Bradley Johnson etc. Think it will be more of the same although they'll be more attacking than under Hughton.

Would've liked to have seen Adomah in the premier league, think a few clubs might bid for him now Boro haven't come up as he's similar ot Bolaise. 

Was one of the few games Lambert was pumped up for....I think Sherwood actually lost to Norwich when he was Spurs manager. Don't mind them as a club but Boro have been away longer so would've had them back instead.

as no midweek thread, just saw 3 Fenerbahce defenders sent off today in last 5 minutes also their striker sent off. Sounds like fun

Think they found out they was in with a shot at the europa league via fair play!

• Like 1

as no midweek thread, just saw 3 Fenerbahce defenders sent off today in last 5 minutes also their striker sent off. Sounds like fun

The other team (some weird name I'm not even going to attempt to spell) also had a penalty skied over at 2-2 in the 93rd minute. I was sweating gallons as put tenner on the draw at 22/1 when Fener were 2 down!

I saw last 10 minutes, Diego (would love him to sign for us) got it back to 2-1 on 81st, they had a defender sent off on 84 with a stamp, Webo  scored a header to make 2-2 in 88th minute and then they started pouring forward as they need to win as Galatasary would've then still needed a point to win the league in last game.

From a break away, Fener defender was sent off for handling on the line with the penalty then thankfully missed for my bank balance and then Webo got sent off harshly for kicking player in the head when he was stretching for the ball.

Just another boring match in the clean as a whistle Turkish league.....

Â