Championship League 1 & League 2 Play Offs

andykeenan

That's not the goal

It's this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHqi99Ur1c

Still nothing in it for me. I think the ball is just passed him as he's diving and he knows it. Perspective just means it looks dodgy

Keeper's positioning was a bit off I thought but you see plenty of those go in the premier league every week..don't see that being more dodgy than say Frederici letting that one in v Arsenal myself or Tim Howard not even bothering to dive for the Benteke header a few weeks ago.

Edited by VillaChris

I don't see any issues with that at all. The player had a lot of angles to shoot at. If he'd committed hard to that side, the entire left side of the goal was open.

Yep, the goalie did the right thing. Chances are he was going to shoot to the keepers left as he had defenders in front of him, plus it gave the keeper a better view of the ball. ust unlucky it went through a player really

It's all because he appears to pull his arm away so people have lost their shit.

Ironically, had he just stood there and let it go past him, like he was rooted to the spot, nobody would be blinking an eyelid. 

Nothing to see.

Â