Baseball 2015

maqroll

Yeah, Cuddyer needs to sit, and I expect he will tonight. 

Kurt....join our new league, click the link in my sig

Nice. Joined. Didn't know anywhere did Premier League fantasy drafts.

Neither did I, but I thought I'd just Google it, and whaddayaknow? Not sure it's any good, we'll see. Can you make draft time?

There's 0% chance we win this series now. Familia makes them final 2 outs and we probably take the World Series. Down 2-0, we're done. Our window closes once Ces and Murph leave in the off season too. Awful, awful, awful.

Tuned in late tonight, looks like Ive missed all the fun. Or not if you're a Mets fan. Did he just say the Mets have had 2 hits tonight? Jeez Kurt, we feel for ya.

2 hits. Off Cueto. Give me 27 at bats and I can do that.

Tuned in late tonight, looks like Ive missed all the fun. Or not if you're a Mets fan. Did he just say the Mets have had 2 hits tonight? Jeez Kurt, we feel for ya.

2 hits. Off Cueto. Give me 27 at bats and I can do that.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

Royals fans must have been shitting it not knowing which Johnny Cueto would show up. But going the full 9, saving the bullpen and putting them up 2-0 probably justifies his price tag as far as they're all concerned.

We need Thor to drop the hammer on Friday night. Then we have Matz going against Young who has already thrown 50 pitches this series. I just don't have the confidence in our hitting at the moment. We need the magic of '86 again.

No way we are coming back from 0-2. I just hope we don't get swept now. We really have to win all three up-coming games at Citi to have any chance at all 

Have faith, plenty of baseball left to play.

Â