Baseball 2015

maqroll

It was a predictable outcome from about the 6th inning. Our bats were as cold as can be. I told my friend that a 1 run lead is simply not enough. Then you have Terry Collins keep up his stubborn stupid decisions and an inevitable Murphy error on top.

KC are the better team, they've been better all season and in this series, they deserve to win it.

I think the ending play is getting too much stick. What else can he do? He has to run on contact because of the double play, he was just unfortunate the play that was made at third base.

Doubt he'll be re-signed though and won't be worth the money he will eventually get. It's a shame because without Cespedes and Murphy we are a .500 team. This was very much a 1 year window and that window is firmly shut.

As i said, I knew I was wrong. It just seemed Familia pitchhed badly from Game 1 and this with giving up the leads!

Whatever the outcome I'll look at the Mets with fondness though. First baseball games for me and it's been so interesting

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

It was a predictable outcome from about the 6th inning. Our bats were as cold as can be. I told my friend that a 1 run lead is simply not enough. Then you have Terry Collins keep up his stubborn stupid decisions and an inevitable Murphy error on top.

KC are the better team, they've been better all season and in this series, they deserve to win it.

Too fatalistic, the club that wins 4 games first deserves it.

Come on man!

I am finding it hard to put all that on Murph. Yep it was a bad error at a bad time but without Murph we probably wouldn't be in the WS. So as hard as it is to take a loss like that I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I said KC in 6 before and I'm sticking to that. They are the better all round team

It was a matter of time before he did something. Unfortunately it was in a huge spot. If our bats weren't so cold, I'd have a little more faith Harvey and deGrom are 2 of the best in the business and Syndergaard dominated them last time out.

I think this WS is why we don't re-sign any of Murphy, Cespedes and Clippard though.

Good run by the Mets though, and if they just add a bat or two, they should pretty much own the National League for the next 5 years. Unless the Cubs add some more pitching. 

Â