Playoffs: Divisional Round

Milfner

Saturday:

Ravens @ Patriots - 21:35

Panthers @ Seahawks - 01:15

Sunday:

Cowboys @ Packers - 18:00

Colts @ Broncos - 21:40

Four very heavy home favourites but I sense a couple of upsets. 

Panthers news: Our starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei has a fractured foot and is out for the season. A huge blow for us, I really fancied an upset but with a huge part of our run defense out I'm not so sure. Philly Brown also doubtful because of a shoulder injury. He's our only depth threat too. Never thought we'd be so reliant on an UDFA. 

Also, the handicap for the Seahawks is -11 which is utterly ludicrous. The last three games have finished as Seattle wins however the total margin of victory has been just 13(!). Gonna be a tight one I reckon. Keep Wilson in the pocket and we can do this. 

Going for Patriots, Panthers, Packers and Colts wins. 

Really interesting round.

In theory, 4 home wins. But do you bet against Flacco in the playoffs anymore? The Panthers have run the Seahawks close in recent games, they're no scrubs. Romo is playing tidy football, along with a very good run game, they can put up points in Green Bay.

I think the Broncos to beat the Colts is the only sure thing, Colts suck against teams with any kind of talent really.

I'll go: Ravens by 3, Seahawks by 6, Green Bay by 7 and Denver by 13.

Will be nice to watch games as a neutral for the most part too, only team I want to lose is Dallas.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

Patriots and Seahawks are locks IMO. Easy wins there. Ravens aren't anything special, see their struggle to get into the playoffs in the first place. As for the panthers, Good defence, pretty hopeless offence and Cam's accuracy is poor. Seahawks will keep them under 11 points scoring IMO.

Green Bay should get past The cowboys, Jerry Jones, Chris Christie and the 7 officials on their team. As for the Broncos I can see an upset there with the Andrew Luck hype being out of control afterwards. 

Edited by villa89

Aaron Rodgers is playing with a partial tear in his calf.  I think the weather will be suited to the Cowboys offense this weekend and they are undefeated on the road also.....  however they play in a dome/the sun all year long so hopefully they fail to adjust to the weather.

They shouldn't get any help from the officials this game though and im still hoping Rodgers shreds their defense which isnt all that and is helped massively by their run game and ability to control time of possession.

Ravens, Hawks, Pack, Broncos.

Â