Is celebrating an away goal among home fans ever acceptable?

andykeenan

Mirror poll says that 82% of people think it was the wrong decision by the stewards.

Selfish, self-entitled, man united fans. Boil my piss.

That's Mirror readers for you! 

The Birmingham Mail article states the dad also celebrated the goal and had previously taken his scrote offspring to see Manyoo at the Hawthorns. He's full of shit.

Their cat is an Albion fan, so they are in between the three.

Are they related to Craig Gardner?

As a London-based Villa fan I have had plenty of experience being in the stands of teams playing Villa, not least Arsenal where I used to go a lot as a boy as my dad is a gooner. Even as a 9 year old I knew that I had to celebrate the home goals and keep schtum for the away ones, regardless of who was playing. 

Amusingly, I took my friend up to VP for a game vs Spurs a few years ago. He is a Spurs fan and chanced it a bit by wearing an England rugby shirt. Milner had given us the lead and Robbie Keane equalised for them with 10 minutes left. We were in the lower Holte behind the goal and on MOTD you can see him stand up and then, realising what he'd done put his hands on his head in mock despair and sit back down again. I'm pretty sure everyone knew what was going on but at least he made some sort of effort. 

As for this father he sounds like a twunt and I have no sympathy for him or his children. 

Â