Week 16: When Saturday Comes

maqroll

Beckham told to tone down the celebrations by Coughlin.

Yeah, because what he does is totally different to what every other receiver in the NFL does. **** stupid dinosaurs who have no idea how to have fun. Taunting my ass, it's a game. If you don't like it, stop him scoring.

The league won't be happy until players are replaced by remote-control robots.

The Colts running game is non-existent, so as long as teams defend the pass with a modicum of efficiency, the Colts will be one and done.

Chargers are my AFC dark horse, but I think it'll be NE-Denver...

NFC wide open, but I still think Green Bay should advance out of it.

The Colts running game is non-existent, so as long as teams defend the pass with a modicum of efficiency, the Colts will be one and done.

That trade for Trent Richardson was a shocker. He'll be cut in the off season.

That trade for Trent Richardson was a shocker. He'll be cut in the off season.

Almost a 1000 yards as a rookie even with a few games missed. Talk about falling off the proverbial cliff.

Edited by Tegis

I like Seattle again now, getting hot at the right time.

Passed out drunk last night which is a shame as i missed this beauty:

giphy.gif

Dallas are going to get Arizona and there 0QB's arent they in the wild card round!? :/

Think Arizona, Indy and San Diego (should they make it) have no hope in the playoffs. You aren't going to win many big games when you can not run the ball at all. On the flip side, Dallas and Seattle have brilliant running games and it should see them go for. Well, unless Romo happens to Dallas.

Ever since the Pats more or less locked up home field advantage nobody is talking about Denver anymore (for a reason I admit) And since we got a potent running-game going and a bloody sturdy D, especially against the run, (2nd in the league) I like it a lot.

Now we need to do our bloody job against a solid Bengals side and not lose the by.

Jonathan Stewart is the leading rusher in the NFL the last four weeks. Deangelo Williams' cap number is $6.3m next year (nice one, Hurney) and Stewart's is $8.3m (nice one, Hurney). Deangelo is on his way I reckon.

Â