What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Ron Grainer -

Bizarre little tune.

Throwing a soundtrack comp together.

I know this isn't a good time to ask, seeing as how I owe you stuff :D ... but if you ever see a CD of Richard Harvey's soundtrack to the Len Deighton 80s TV spy series "Game, Set and Match", please grab it for me.

Thank you for posting that, never heard of g=him before now and just sat and watched about 10 of his videos, one of the most amazing talents ive ever heard. Thought it couldnt get any better, then I watched this one;

Masterclass in audience participation and control. Stunning.

A-Ko -

I like that Dave. :thumb:

It was Anthony here that put me on to him.

Always interested in the Kutiman channel.

Though the Thru You thing was such genius, I think he's struggled to follow it a bit.

Thank you for posting that, never heard of g=him before now and just sat and watched about 10 of his videos, one of the most amazing talents ive ever heard. Thought it couldnt get any better, then I watched this one;

Masterclass in audience participation and control. Stunning.

You'd never heard Don't Worry, Be Happy?

**** yes. But which is better? Iguana or Lizard? Lizard's the classic, but I do like Iguana. I also loved Komodo (Save A Soul). Proximus was shit though.

Have a butchers at this...

...massive.

There was a Nukleuz mix album he did that was awesome, it's gathering dust somewhere but I can't remember where. :(

41ZYBCYPCKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^There's the beast. I could only describe it's awesomeness thus...

...an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these **** mood swings!

That's a tough one. I might be tempted to lean towards Picotto, 'cause when he started to veer off to more proggy stuff it was actually quite good. Corsten doesn't really have that versatility for me, though you can't argue with the sheer volume and quality of work there.

Â