What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Ive just realised that Tom Petty is more than Free fallin'. I used to think that it was the only good song he'd done but then I've heard a few on the radio and realised that he has made some very good songs and now I'm waiting for some kind of Greatest hits album taht I've ordered to come down in my mailbox. :nod:

Ive just realised that Tom Petty is more than Free fallin'. I used to think that it was the only good song he'd done but then I've heard a few on the radio and realised that he has made some very good songs and now I'm waiting for some kind of Greatest hits album taht I've ordered to come down in my mailbox. :nod:

Very underrated artist, Petty. He is admittedly very derivative of the big 60s acts (Beatles, Byrds and Dylan especially), but that's no bad thing in my book. Free Fallin' is very far from being his best song.

American Girl

Breakdown

Listen to Her Heart

Here Comes My Girl

The Waiting

Even The Losers

Southern Accents

Learning to Fly

Mary Jane's Last Dance

Saving Grace

He's good.

Haven't heard any of those apart from Learning to fly but hopefully they're on the album I'm waiting for. And I agree, not a bad thing at all. But of all the songs I've heard I still think Free fallin is the best. The best song when you've broken up with someone ever. :nod:

Very underrated artist, Petty. He is admittedly very derivative of the big 60s acts (Beatles, Byrds and Dylan especially), but that's no bad thing in my book. Free Fallin' is very far from being his best song.

American Girl

Breakdown

Listen to Her Heart

Here Comes My Girl

The Waiting

Even The Losers

Southern Accents

Learning to Fly

Mary Jane's Last Dance

Saving Grace

He's good.

You Don't Know How It Feels (I :lol: at the MTV edit of "joint" to "tnioj")

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- I need to know

Got the Greatest hits now and have just started to listen to it. The funny thing about this song is that I've already heard it but in a swedish version with my favourite swedish band Gyllene Tider, Per Gessles first band. Well, first band who released an album. Tom Pettys version is the better one, of course.

Â