What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm here listening to Long Train Running by The Doobie Brothers on my Sennheiser HD280 pros and I can hear that the bass is a Rickenbacker being played with a pick rather than fingers. Amazing.

• Like 1

Between - 'Samum'

Don Rendell

A mate was offered Don's sax a couple of years ago.

On seeing it my friend was skeptical. It was utterly shagged and the vendor wanted a lot of money.

He gave it a go and was astounded.

I saw him the day after - He was both gushing and gutted.

It was the best instrument he'd ever played (and he's played a lot), but needed so much work done it would never be the same again.

Edited by Xann

Between - 'Samum'

Don Rendell

A mate was offered Don's sax a couple of years ago.

On seeing it my friend was skeptical. It was utterly shagged and the vendor wanted a lot of money.

He gave it a go and was astounded.

I saw him the day after - He was both gushing and gutted.

It was the best instrument he'd ever played (and he's played a lot), but needed so much work done it would never be the same again.

Wow that sounds a shame, would have been nice to have.

I just typed into google Don Rendall Saxophone for sale into google, and somone on one of those answer websites had bought one of his saxes about two years ago wanting to know how much to insure it, maybe the same one, he didn't get any answers though, looking it seems like they're pretty expensive to get serviced as well.

Having just looked on popsike (not sure if that's the best guide) It's a shame he had to sell it considering how much his records fetch these days, loads around a grand.

Edited by useless

Â