Week 13: Extra Gravy

maqroll

Did you get those winning lottery numbers yet, Karnac?

I'm sorry that you can't respect others opinions. :)

No, no, no, dont put this on me. YOU'RE the one stating plainly," Obviously you've comfortable with losing, and Manziel will give you that."

You didnt say "I think..." or "In my opinion..."

Dont twist it around now, just own it. Its already out there.

No, no, no, dont put this on me. YOU'RE the one stating plainly," Obviously you've comfortable with losing, and Manziel will give you that."

You didnt say "I think..." or "In my opinion..."

No, no, no, dont put this on me. YOU'RE the one stating plainly," Obviously you've comfortable with losing, and Manziel will give you that." You didnt say "I think..." or "In my opinion..."

You don't have to state "in my opinion" for it to be an opinion. The fact I said it makes it my opinion. :)

Just like you calling the Ohio State-Michigan game the best rivalry in sports. In your opinion it is, just because you didn't say "In my opinion" (which would get tiring seeing it in every post by everyone) doesn't change that.

Good stuff, hopefully lose out now and pick in the top 5!

draft position is so overrated. i'd rather win some games.

It depends. There's a lot of bad teams this year so losing a few more games could be the difference between a top 5 pick and not even being in the top 10. That does make a difference IMO. Edited by kurtsimonw

Likewise, but we cant do that with the level of talent on this team.  The OL is shit as it is but when you go from your big FA Oline signing starting at RT, to teddy bear James Brewer, to the starting RG John Jerry who is garbage and some no mark in Dallas Reynolds replacing him at RG you have no chance to win.  Add in a washed up centre, a rookie centre playing LG and a below average LT and then we are what we are; a 3 win team decimated by injuries to the extent that we cant even match the intensity of the 1-10 Jaguars on the road.

Beckham and Cruz are quality receivers.  Cruz isnt there with a blown knee, so Randle has shown nothing to suggest that he isnt anything other than a dumb, lazy, mouth breathing scrub.  We know he isnt good enough so he should be benched for Washington, not **** Ogletree who we know is just another guy like Preston Parker, i.e. people who in a number of seasons have bounced around rosters and amounted to nothing more than a damp squib.

Jennings is ok, the rookie RB we have could be ok too if we didnt have the worst line in the league.  TE is a mess, we have Donnell who is talented but raw, cant block and is stupid.  After that nothing.  Players who get over looked so much that we can actually thrown them the ball in the redzone occasionally because teams just dont account for them!

Id rather lose out so we dont have to suffer this again.  I want Reese and Ross no where near the draft also.

Which doesn't make it factually true (it's factually true that ESPN (15 years ago, when the Big Whatever-Number-It-Is-This-Year actually mattered) and SI called it the Greatest Rivalry in Sports).

Off the top of my head, I'll say that Duke-Carolina, Red Sox-Yankees, and at least one of Habs-Leafs or Habs-Bruins are bigger.

• Like 2

Actually ESPN and Sports Illustrated called it the Greatest Rivalry in Sports, too.

But, I forget, people that live in other countries definitely know more about American sports and traditions than they do.

What an incredibly narrow-minded and ignorant post.

First of all, what does ESPN and Sports Illustrated have to do with it? the AP called the Iron Bowl the best rivalry in college sport. Doesn't mean it's true or false.

Second of all, who said anything about American traditions? I said you stated something as fact, by your logic, as you never said "in my opinion". When in reality it is just an opinion because there is no way of measuring something as subjective as "greatest rivalry".

And since when were only "American sports" relevant. I can just as easily say you think you know more than the rest of the World about soccer traditions, seeing as you deem every single rivalry lesser than OSU-Michigan.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Yep, unless the top 5  or so players coming out are all consensus world beaters, high draft position means much less than it does in the NBA, for example. I'm inclined to think high picks are more valuable as trade chips. 1st rounder for 3 middle rounders, that sort of thing.

Â