Week 13: Extra Gravy

maqroll

The Bengals jeez. Never fails to amaze me how conservative teams get when all they need is a first down to win the game. 

Hmm, the other team is selling out against the run. I know lets run up the middle for 1 yard and burn some clock. 

Our defence will obviously protect a one point lead with two minutes left. 

This play calling blows my mind.

manziel in

Dumb decision unless they're going to go with him the rest of the season. Which is a dumb decision, you don't change a winning QB.

And you dont win with a QB throwing 5 INTs and no TDs in the last 2 games and having the lowest overall completion percentage in the League.

Great decision, long time coming.

• Like 1

As I said, you don't change a winning

manziel in

Dumb decision unless they're going to go with him the rest of the season. Which is a dumb decision, you don't change a winning QB.

And you dont win with a QB throwing 5 INTs and no TDs in the last 2 games and having the lowest overall completion percentage in the League.

"long time coming" lol

Obviously you've comfortable with losing, and Manziel will give you that.

• Like 1

As I said, you don't change a winning

manziel in

"long time coming" lol

Obviously you've comfortable with losing, and Manziel will give you that.

Did you get those winning lottery numbers yet, Karnac?

There is nothing in Manziel's temperament that indicates he has any interest in doing what's required during the other six days of the week to win games against NFL competition.

Edited by leviramsey

Â