Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

i see us maybe getting 34-35 points with some luck, everything depending on the burnley game, hull will probably be on something similar, if they manage to sneak a point from the better teams probably around 36pts. I dont see QPR getting to that range, counting guesstimates from their last fixtures maybe 32points. Leicester are as already down IMO.

It all comes down to the last game of the season, unless we manage to get a win somewhere unexpected.

were not down yet, but were are as close as we can get.. 

Is getting 4 points from West Ham and Everton home games beyond us?

Martinez always seems to win at VP but Everton have been poor this season and are pretty much safe now.

And West Ham also seem to be on the beach judging by them losing to Leicester at the weekend.

I feel we will need 4 points from those two just to give us a buffer going into the last day as we can't keep on banking that all the sides in the bottom 3 will keep on losing and picking up the odd draw.

It is if we're not to rely on the other teams continuing to be rubbish. If we don't win we could end up in the bottom three then the next weekend all the teams play their game in hand they have over us, whilst we're in the FA Cup and then the weekend after that it's City away.

It is if we're not to rely on the other teams continuing to be rubbish. If we don't win we could end up in the bottom three then the next weekend all the teams play their game in hand they have over us, whilst we're in the FA Cup and then the weekend after that it's City away.

Said this to my mate on the way home. By the time we kick off on the Sunday we could be in the bottom 3 !

The problem with West Ham is they play QPR, Leicester and us away I think.. so they are going to have a massive say in what happens! 

They've already played and lost to Leicester.

They have still got Burnley at home though....

And when we play Man City Hull, QPR and Burnley all have fixtures they'll fancy getting something from, In my opinion Tottenham is definitely a must win.

Thats Palace away isn't it who have just beaten Man City and looking at the rest of Hull's fixtures I can't see them picking up many more points. 

Spurs is a game we could definately do with getting a point from. 

Edited by PaulC

And when we play Man City Hull, QPR and Burnley all have fixtures they'll fancy getting something from, In my opinion Tottenham is definitely a must win.

Thats Palace away isn't it who have just beaten Man City and looking at the rest of Hull's fixtures I can't see them picking up many more points. 

Spurs is a game we could definately do with getting a point from. 

Palace are safe now so there's a danger of them relaxing and obviously Hull are going to see it as one of their easier games.

I have thought for a while now that our season rests on the Spurs, Everton and West Ham games.. i thought we would lose tonight so a point keeps us in it at least and at least we have stopped the mini run of losses. 

Man City is a certain loss of course so we effectively have 5 games left and for me we need about 8 points... it's gonna be tough and having watched that embarrassing defending tonight from Richardson and Bacuna i really wouldn't trust us in a last game shoot out with Burnley so the Spurs, West ham, Everton and Southampton games are huge, 2 wins and 2 draws and i think we'll be ok but that is a big ask with the defence we have fit.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

3 of our last 4 games are at home and I think we can win at Southampton too as they'll be on the beach with nothing to play for. Even if we are in the bottom 3 after Man City I am confident we can stay up. 

I think we'll beat Spurs.

If we defend like tonight we won't. 

If Tottenham play like they did against Burnley then we won't have any defending to do.