Week 10 - Jagwahs on your telly (Share my pain)

Brumerican

3rd and 8 conversion, soft pussy defense.  Where have the blitz's been this week Fewell?  save them for an elite QB who can carv us up and sit back for the game manager to pick us apart!?

Look at this shit!  Unbelieveable!

Never really started.

We really need a few bad losses at home v San Fran and Dallas in the next few weeks. Once we're well and truly buried, plus a 6 game losing streak, it'll probably make it more likely changes will be made. Ideally a loss in Jacksonville too. I can't see even our owners accepting that.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Reese too.  JPP can jog on, pay Suh instead if available.  Everyone else other than Eli, Beckham, Cruz i dont care if they stay.  Would rather they go.

Seattle have turned the ball over 3 times and lead by 21!  That is coaching and talent so  bye TC, by fool and bye Reese.

I aint TOO mad about it. Nowhere tougher than Seattle on the road and our offence was good for the most part. 

Defence was abominable though. Truly. Even if it is against a freak at RB and a mobile QB, you just can't allow that many yards on the ground and expect anything. Hopefully Jennings and Schwartz come back next week.

Its also worth noting we were incredibly unlucky on multiple occasions. Key fumbles never landed to our players and a game-changing INT which Beckham almost had.

Edited by adz.villa

kkr 's rants are awesome :lol:

Im just glad i have a place to vent! :D

So, how about them Packers? What a gangrape!

Fell asleep at 14-0, woke up as second half was kicking off and thought, well as bad as the Giants are at least we arent the Bears!

Â