Week 10 - Jagwahs on your telly (Share my pain)

Brumerican

Given up 5 sacks in the first half. Scares me how little the team seems to care. Pathetic.

And 3 INTs. Pull Cam out. He's getting **** pummelled.

Edited by Milfner

Went to Wembley again.

Enjoyed this one a lot more than the Raiders game the other month. Don't know why, because the game was largely the same. One sided and a bit flat once we reached the second half. Maybe the fact I'd had twice as much beer this time played a factor.

But enjoyed it nonetheless. Also missed out on the "tailgate party" last time but made it in this time. Best part of the pre match entertainment for me, annoyed I didn't get in there last time.

Don't even know where to start with last night. The way Rivera and Gettleman have treated Cam this year has been disgusting.

The secondary and O-line are a complete mess, a D-line that can't get anywhere near the QB and we've got two receivers who can get separation. But Rivera puts it all on Cam. Yes there were a few horrible throws, but when your tackles and guards are essentially turnstiles and you can't complete your dropback without being hurried, you've got no chance.

Nine sacks, can barely stand up after the huddle but Rivera keeps him in there. It was like he actually wanted him to get injured last night. 

Can someone find me a worse pair of tackles in the league than Bell and Chandler? Get bullied every **** game

Beatty and Pugh, the softest offensive tackles i have ever seen in my life.  An oline isnt meant to be comprised of pussies!  Im pretty sure neither of them lift, they are just fat slobs, fat soft slobs.

Given up 5 sacks in the first half. Scares me how little the team seems to care. Pathetic.

2641690-5751184895-i_kno.png

@kkr It's odd that you say that as Beatty has been one of the best tackles in the league this season. I barely remember him giving up a sack this year! Pugh has been poor though and he needs to play better than he has been. Teams have cottoned on that he struggles with defending the inside.

Can someone find me a worse pair of tackles in the league than Bell and Chandler? Get bullied every **** game

Beatty and Pugh, the softest offensive tackles i have ever seen in my life.  An oline isnt meant to be comprised of pussies!  Im pretty sure neither of them lift, they are just fat slobs, fat soft slobs.

I've seen the Giants play a few times this season, but the line has been nowhere as bad as ours. I watched last night Silatou get flattened by a linebacker and on a screen he didn't even attempt to get a slight push off against the blitz, just moved straight out the way and Cam was decked for a 12 yard loss. It was crazy. 

Gettleman essientially made Jordan Gross, a pro bowl tackle, retire for Byron **** Bell. And then there's Nate Chandler who is a converted DT that gets pushed around every game. Could've got Giacomini and Brandon Albert in free agency relatively cheap but no we signed these two chumps so we could stick with Hardy for a year. Joke.

Offensive line is really the most important thing there is. Brady's obviously a great QB regardless, but for large parts of his career he's had no real weapons and yet because he has time he shreds defenses. Both Eli and Cam have put up great seasons inthe past, but with OLs like this, there's very little they can do. With that said, as mediocre as the Philly D is, they can create pressure very well. You'll either burn them or they'll have a field day with sacks.

Â