1. 1. Which Striker for us?

• Alan Smith
    • Robbie Keane
    • Jestrovic
    • Carlton Cole
    • Yakubu
    • Forrsel
    • Earnshaw

Villa need someone that is aggressive in the attack to complement Angel or Vassell. Both of them are too much "Mr Nice Guy"...

I want attitude and will for the next season...someone that make some sleeping people to wake up in the team!

I want Earnshaw as when Vassell was out we had no ideas up front whatsoever, he could work just as well with Angel as Vass does IMO. Alhtough do agree that something different such as Smith is a nice possibility just don't know if he'd work too well with Juan and lets face it having a striker whom didn't work with Juan has been the reason that the strikeforce has failed to fire this year!

suppose it depeneds who your replacing, im sure most would be looking for a striker that works well with angel, i rekon Yak would be the best choice.... If you want a striker to work with vassell then thats another matter.

Smith Smith Smith or Smith please. Bit of passion, great work rate, good striker, more in the Angel mould than the Vass and Luke mould, Smith every time, sometimes you need a dirty bastard, if we signed him he'd be a Holte End hero in no time, 2nd choice would be Forssell.

Who do I reckon we'll get... Keane, he wouldn't be too bad, but too much like Vass and Luke and not worth 5m anymore, I don't really think we need a player like him.

Smith.

Yakubu a close second, the main worry being his application. Remember any great moments him from our two games against Pompey this year? Thought not. Then again, if we signed him it would make a change from our habit of signing players who play their two best games of the year against us...

you missed out raul, ronaldo, adriano, henry, shevchenko etc!

personally id vote for smith, can score goals, done alright at man u without actually playing that many games plus he's still young. just depends how much they want for him, around 5 mil would do very nicely! after that my 2nd choice would be keane, how old is he? seems to of been around ages, jumping from club to club. think he's a quality striker who does the business. but an interesting addition for me would be aliadiere (sp?) on loan for a season, quality player who arsenal migh be willing to let go out on loan.