Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Got a 5 way in play at the minute,

Bristol city, chesterfield, Bournemouth and Norwich to win and a draw in Madrid... all in play at the min. £5 returns £148, got a cash out offer of £70 currently. I'm worried about a late goal in Madrid...

Offer is £80, I'll take £100 I think...

Got £829 from what was left outta what i didn't cash out. Had a 220 quid soccer bonus applied to my winnings, which i have no idea what that is or why i got it as i never go in for the bonuses. I can only assume it was a nicely worded "here is a bit of a bonus for you being a dumb motherf@&er".

So all in all out of that £5 i finished on £879, not bad, but coulda been £1,500 with what ever bonus may or may not have been applied.

Got my eye on a £50 5 team 'banker' for a return of 2 grand this coming weekend, but we'll see ;)

It's the Euro Soccer Bonus, they give you the  bonus when you place 3 or more team accumulator on BPL, Serie A, La Liga or the Bundesliga.. So I think a 14 team accumulator is 100% bonus 

--- Snip the quote ---

Ah, i wasn't aware of that at all. Thanks for the info.

Got £829 from what was left outta what i didn't cash out. Had a 220 quid soccer bonus applied to my winnings, which i have no idea what that is or why i got it as i never go in for the bonuses. I can only assume it was a nicely worded "here is a bit of a bonus for you being a dumb motherf@&er".

So all in all out of that £5 i finished on £879, not bad, but coulda been £1,500 with what ever bonus may or may not have been applied.

Got my eye on a £50 5 team 'banker' for a return of 2 grand this coming weekend, but we'll see ;)

Care to tell me who this five team banker is?

Lol, I use the term 'banker' as loose as Edward Snowden's lips!

Palace

Swansea

Southampton

Man City

Spurs

^ All wins...

Might be tempted to lower that initial bet and use some of it on...

Palace

Swansea (Draw)

Southampton (Draw)

Man City

Spurs

66.81/1

That will be my accumulator for the weekend. Cheers  :)

Oh God, don't rely on me. You saw how useless I am :)

Had a 6 team accumulator going- £1 would have earned me back £34.73

Bournemouth to win- Yep

Norwich to win- Yep

Derby to win- Yep

Ipswich to win- Yep

Birmingham to win- No, Bastards

Ateletico to win- No

Southampton 

Swansea 

Everton 

Palace 

30/1 Acca!

Amazing odds! Just stuck a tenner on that at 34/1. I've got a horrible feeling that Burnley and Leicester might do something in their games though.

against my better judgement I went with the skybet boost this week - palace v west brom, everton v burnley, and bournemouth v sheff wed.

I've been up most of the time, and last time I did it I won, though haven't done it last few offers as none of them seemed likely.

can't ignore palace's good form, and west brom's heavy losses, though I am aware Pulis returning to Palace, and Burnley can always nick a result, but have struggled for points and Everton have Lukaku back. Definitely, an uncertain one, but I think on the booster this season I am in profit c£250-300 so let's see.

Also, have a longer odds multi for the first time in ages - usually have gone for fairly low risk gambles ( and done ok ) but thought I'd go for a biggie this weekend for fun:

derby

forest

swindon

shrewsbury

charlton

fulham

£6.25 pays £346.

what the hell

• Like 1

forest 1-0 down already :D

and palace losing too. well this is not a good weekend then

LOl, Yeah i've got Palace losing and Everton have just missed a penalty, Burnley well up for this! :/

Leicester winning now too.

Edited by Chewie

Southampton 

Swansea 

Everton 

Palace 

30/1 Acca!

Amazing odds! Just stuck a tenner on that at 34/1. I've got a horrible feeling that Burnley and Leicester might do something in their games though.

2 up 2 down @ HT

disasterous so far :lol:

back to conservative choices next week. derby 3-1 down at huddersfield, looks like bent is helping them avoid the maelstrom of the play-offs, though perhaps not as intended

2-0 west brom. ho hum

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Horse Racing NEWBURY 17:10 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 18th of April 2015 5:10 pm Win or E/W Wheat Sheaf @ 15/8 (GP)     Pending  

Selection Selection Details Result 2 Horse Racing NEWBURY 16:35 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 18th of April 2015 4:35 pm Win or E/W Keble @ 7/4 (GP) 

15/2 Barney Rubble to get me out a bit of football trouble!
Edited by Kingman

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Horse Racing NEWBURY 17:10 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 18th of April 2015 5:10 pm Win or E/W Wheat Sheaf @ 15/8 (GP)     Pending  

Selection Selection Details Result 2 Horse Racing NEWBURY 16:35 MAIDEN STAKES 1m 18th of April 2015 4:35 pm Win or E/W Keble @ 7/4 (GP) 

15/2 Barney Rubble to get me out a bit of football trouble!

Nice!

Footy results have been completely unexpected today, that's £50 bet 365 have just had from me across 4 bets, and i've not come close to winning.

Oh well, 2-2 on Chelsea v Man Utd should see me recoup my losses :P

Edited by Chewie