Official VT World Cup Prediction League: Matches 41-48

villaajax

Who wants some statistics? Everyone does!

The surprise team of the tournament - Costa Rica. In the two matches played against Uruguay and Italy, not a single point was scored by any prediction.

Honourable mentions also go to Germany v Ghana for also scoring 0 points with everyone predicting a (in many cases) big win for Germany and Spain v Netherlands, in which one lucky young man was awarded a single point for his prediction.

The most predictable game of the group stages was a 2-1 win for Colombia over Ivory Coast. This match awarded a total of 55 points with 16 people getting the score as well as the result correct.

Other mentions go to Brazil v Croatia and Chile v Australia. Both games saw 52 points awarded and for both games 9 people got the result and the score correct.

• Like 1

Near the bottom al this time, now into a Europa League place. I'd be even higher if Milfner and Stevo weren't allowed to edit their posts.

Mind games always work, Mourinho says so.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Editing your score after the game would be a waste of time. The edit time stamp will show it and of course the actual score you put down would have already been put into the league table.

I'm 7 points clear in my work league.

Nobody has averaged more than a point a game over any 16 game period for the whole tournament (apart from me B) )

So 9 more points should, in theory, see me home and dry £200 richer.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I'm 7 points clear in my work league.

Nobody has averaged more than a point a game over any 16 game period for the whole tournament (apart from me B) )

So 9 more points should, in theory, see me home and dry £200 richer.

But when it comes to VT, you're still second to Mighty Milfner*.

* As things stand

• Like 1

Christ, what an awful day for me yesterday. I looked at my predictions - I must have been on crack when i made them  :mellow:

I'm choking like Spurs in a race for a top 4 place