Spanish La Liga Fixtures 2014/5

pete101

• VT Supporter

Let us know if you find info.

I'm hoping to head to Barca with she who shall not be named in October for a weekend and would very much like to take in a Barcelona game.

Not that she's aware of that yet :)

• VT Supporter

I'm hoping to head to Barca with she who shall not be named in October for a weekend and would very much like to take in a Barcelona game.

If you want to be hipster, go see an Espanyol match...

Ha,

moving to barcelona is actually something I may do in the future, if learning Spanish goes well and I can find a job etc over there.

But I've already planned to support Espanyol if I go :)

(but on this occasion, I think persuading she who shall not be named to go to a Barcelona game will be easier than an Espanyol game!)

• Like 1

If you want to be hipster, go see an Espanyol match...

Ha,

moving to barcelona is actually something I may do in the future, if learning Spanish goes well and I can find a job etc over there.

But I've already planned to support Espanyol if I go :)

(but on this occasion, I think persuading she who shall not be named to go to a Barcelona game will be easier than an Espanyol game!)

I didn't know Mcleish had a sex change! ;)

• 1 month later...

La liga games can be moved mere days before they scheduled, so stay flexible. Barca tickets for games against 80% of the league can be bought at the stadium on the day.

Went on a school trip and we were due to watch a game but this happened to us!

Still did stadium tour of nou camp though, we also went round espanyols ground too although I think they've moved stadium since (went in 2006)

Edited by Adam_

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â