Group F: ARG BIH IRN NGA

limpid

Wrong decision, but the linesmen have a really tough job getting those right  in realtime when the players run in opposite directions when the pass is put forward

Fack me imagine if this Nigeria team actually qualifies after two games!!!

They have played alright tonight in fairness but Bosnia had a good goal ruled out and I can't see how Nigeria will keep them out for 90 minutes.

It's unfair to judge any team after playing against an overly negative team like Iran. It's hard to play your natural game when the other team sits deep and does **** all. Nigeria have certainly shown already that they have something about them, as do Bosnia. I wouldn't be upset if either make it through, but I would be upset if Iran do.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Can't get over how bad the decision was. It didn't even look offside at full speed, he was on by over a yard and then the flag came up so, so late.

That's so hard to call though. When a defender is stepping up and the attacker is making the run forward as the ball is played, it's near impossible to tell.

It's really not that impossible. 

Do the commentators have a feed to their producer through their ear? Kevin Kilbane's inability to say Pjanic is really grinding on me. Pronouncing it Pee-an-ic. Tit.

• Like 1