Lego Games

samjp26

Just on my way to pick up Marvel Lego Superheroes after playing the demo, are they all so much fun?

I see that a Lego Movie game is coming out soon too, may pick it up if it is to be anything like what I've played in the Marvel demo.

Strange you should post this as I have become hooked! I recently completed Batman 2 and am hooked! I am also going to get the Marvel game this week :-D been played LOTR - but this was not as much fun as Batman 2.

• Like 1

No, they're not all that much fun. Early ones were formulaic level-by-level fares, I think it was the second Batman game in which they started experimenting with the open world format. The earlier games were still good though, mostly thanks to the novelty and co-op play...not sure how they'd hold up now.

I do miss the lack of voices in the old ones though

Edited by hogso

Isn't there a GTA type Lego game coming soon?

I'm also tempted by Lego: Legends of Chima (???)

Already is one, it's a WiiU exclusive.

I know, right?

Man that sucks, no chance am I getting a WiiU just for that.. I don't want a WiiU at all!

Lame.

I return to the Lego games more than any other titles.

What games have you played and enjoyed?

WoW, EVE, Skyrim. Finished Tombraider and Ni No Kuni in the last few weeks. Uncharted. I completed Half Life 2 in 4 days of release (my first Steam game). Many browser games. When I fire up the PS3 I'm as likely to pick up a Lego game as anything else.

Ah. I've pretty much finished star wars and indy, barely started Batman. They are the only games I go back to after I've finished the storyline.

Star Wars,,, this is next on my list, any good?

I has started Marvel. I like.

Ah. I've pretty much finished star wars and indy, barely started Batman. They are the only games I go back to after I've finished the storyline.

Star Wars,,, this is next on my list, any good?

I has started Marvel. I like.

Star Wars is probably the best one. I mainly watch my 11 year old play them. We love them all, really great fun.

Indy's pretty good, as is Batman and Pirates of the Caribbean. And Harry Potter.

Only one not so good in my mind is Lord of the Rings. Too slow.

Marvel was good too, same level as DC super heroes, if you've tried that.

Edited by AVTuco

• 2 weeks later...
Â