Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

IMG_20140221_225928672_edit_139302453062

I'm a little bit in love with Mr Ingram. The missus (not fiance, fiancé, fiancée or financee) knows this and is also aware of the fact that if Rich ever knocks on my door then the gf goes. My replacement is Mooney apparently.

P.S - I don't have a girlfriend.

You seem nice but I don't even know what you look like?

IMG_20140221_225928672_edit_139302453062

I'm a little bit in love with Mr Ingram. The missus (not fiance, fiancé, fiancée or financee) knows this and is also aware of the fact that if Rich ever knocks on my door then the gf goes. My replacement is Mooney apparently.

P.S - I don't have a girlfriend.

You seem nice but I don't even know what you look like?

phil.jpg

This picture best fits the information we have.

it just occurred to me whilst I was writing, I had to go back and erase JEF

- you still buzzing from the hols? or getting Sunday evening bloos?

Sunday evening blues :-(

Yeah my kids have just started half term and I've tried to persuade them to nail their homework now, so next weekend we can do something big so they don't hang around on Sunday feeling down - but right now that idea doesn't appeal to them.

I'll remind them next weekend that I'm off out for fun whilst they're doing a week's homework 24 hrs before they go back to school.

A life lesson they may never learn!

Shed loads.

Both comp, one sitting GCSE's which is mightily pishing me off right now. We had a parents evening and the teachers basically said 'progress excellent but we've got loads of syllabus to cover over the next 3 months'...er, why? They've had 2 years to get them through the course and with 3 months to go this appears to have taken them by surprise. Hence the homework.

What's more, with apparently 'loads' to still cover for the first time in many subjects, they've come home with a letter asking for £200 each to go to London to see a couple of musicals! That's what I call mixed messages.

Well off topic here.

Â