Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

I take it you've frequented the delights of Patts before then Tone??

my mate partakes as they say (he lives in Hua Hin) ... being a married man I juts get to sit in the bars driniking beer and playing connect 4 .. i'm sure he has more fun than I do :-(

Anybody who's been to Pattaya would know that must be torture...

and some .. watching your mate slide off with 2 birds is not much fun ..even less when he comes back and gives you a blow by blow account .... his favourite phrase is it's like being raped by an octopus ... not sure if that's a good or a bad thing mind :? bloody marriage vows hey , if i get married agian i'm putting in a few clauses :winkold:

Am I the only one to wonder why you were watching Chelsea V Arsenal?

(pssst, i dont think it was his TV)

And tbf, he ain't exactly watching it. There's something else on his mind, I think. :nod:

Am I the only one to wonder why you were watching Chelsea V Arsenal?

(pssst, i dont think it was his TV)

And tbf, he ain't exactly watching it. There's something else on his mind, I think. :nod:

I watched the Villa Toon game in this bar here, and was royally **** off at the result.

may08thaipics114ef4.jpg

For about five minutes..... 8)

Villadude, you are aware of the fact that the "woman" you are holding on the first pic is a bloke?

I'm well aware that you are talking bollocks, there's not one lady boy amongst all the girls in either of the pics!

And how would you know anyway?

It **** me off when ever I mention Thailand, some unfunny word removed has to bring up the lady boy gag, it's **** boring, and it's not funny...

Villadude, you are aware of the fact that the "woman" you are holding on the first pic is a bloke?

I'm well aware that you are talking bollocks, there's not one lady boy amongst all the girls in either of the pics!

It **** me off when ever I mention Thailand, some unfunny word removed has to bring up the lady boy gag, it's **** boring, and it's not fanny...

Well what is it then Villadude?

(sorry mate couldn't resist) 8)

It **** me off when ever I mention Thailand, some unfunny word removed has to bring up the lady boy gag, it's **** boring, and it's not fanny...

Well what is it then Villadude?

(sorry mate couldn't resist) 8)

Haha, only just noticed this, I'd forgotten about my little rant earlier :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Â