"Why we must beat..." Do I/Don't I?

NurembergVillan

Should I do a "why we must beat..." for this weekend's "game"?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do a "why we must beat..." for this weekend's "game"?

• Let's 'ave 'em. We can run rings round the daft scrotes!
    • Let this one pass. We don't want their sort on our board.

Happy Monday fellow Villans!

Just a quick poll on the matter of "Why we must beat..." for this week. After the incredible success against Everton, the resounding failure against Middlesbrough (or should that be the other way around???) and the comedy value of Portsmouth, how do we go on for the Sty Dwellers?

There's plenty of ammo for the tramps, but do we really want to get them riled and on here? Would I be "doing a Mellberg" by writing a piece- imagine if Spudface showed it to his players and used it as inspiration for beating us???!

So, I'm allowing you guys the chance to choose- do we offer up a bit of mackerel bait, or do we let this particular shoal swim by? Only you can decide....

NV

It has to be done Rob, I've just warmed them up a bit with the "letter"

and it must be full of the usual stuff about not wiining anything, being like the runt child etc etc

Well, plenty of votes have been cast, and at the moment it's well in favour of nailing the gyppoes! The poll was only set for one day, so by the time I get home tonight I'll know whether to sharpen my fishing hooks and get into the garden to dig up some worms!

Guest RantinRob

Give it to 'em - right between the eyes.

And don't forget the world's chaviest and naffest jewellery - "Bollox On A Chain" :-)

Needs to be called Why we must beat Birmingham City....if you call them Vermingham or Small Heath, it won't get on their NewsNow and you won't get any bites.

plus doing the others is stooping to their level

it's just another game for three points

and as WE WILL WIN it is a mere stepping stone on our march to 7th (which as it is one place higher than our 'average' is great :evil: and UEFA cup glory next season

Â