One hug. One person....

Kingfisher

I'm going to hug my yellow and black limited edition Fender Stratocaster Santa is giving me.

post-21312-Katy-Perry-happy-dance-gif-ba

Yellow? YELLOW? GTFO!  

Natural - yes, sunburst - yes, black - yes, white yes, red or blue - at a pinch. But a yellow Strat???? No way. 

You wouldn't hug the life out of a graffiti yellow strat plus??

I'll take a boob, doesn't matter which one, but I don't want to be looking at Rob as I hug it, that'd ruin the experience entirely.

Doesn't Rob have bigger boobs than her?

Baselayers I must say that I approve of your new avatar. You by any chance?

I'll take a boob, doesn't matter which one, but I don't want to be looking at Rob as I hug it, that'd ruin the experience entirely.

Possibly, but even still, I probably wouldn't want him involved in this.

You've obviously not seen Nigella's norks.

BTW nice avatar. I approve. Reckon I'd get banned if it was mine though

• Like 3

I have too many hugs to give. Not just for one person. Hugs to my dad for making it through the last year when they didn't think he would. To my papa, because this year has been so difficult with nanna passing away. A goodbye hug to my sister, mainly because she hates hugs and I think it's funny. To a select few friends that have been there for me this year. Then I will be hugging Brumerican. Then more and more hugs for Brumerican. Then hugging the people of the VT meet up at VP!!!!<<<< Deal with it. It's going to happen.

• Like 2

BTW nice avatar. I approve. Reckon I'd get banned if it was mine though

We've had Stevelayers...we've had Stefanlayers...could the world handle what I don't dare to suggest...???

You don't mean...

roblayers.png

• Like 3

Â