Premier league goalkeepers.

VillaChris

Wouldn't trade Hart for Guzan in a million years.

guzan is very poor at coming off his line an the amount of times he gives the ball away by kicking it out for a throw in is unreal, hes a fantastic shot stopper but his all round game is no where near as good as harts, i wish i could agree with you u i really do, but he could of easily lost us the game saturday when he was hesitant coming off his line, clarke would of been blamed but it was guzans fault, luckily it was dealt with.

Wouldn't trade Hart for Guzan in a million years.

guzan is very poor at coming off his line an the amount of times he gives the ball away by kicking it out for a throw in is unreal, hes a fantastic shot stopper but his all round game is no where near as good as harts, i wish i could agree with you u i really do, but he could of easily lost us the game saturday when he was hesitant coming off his line, clarke would of been blamed but it was guzans fault, luckily it was dealt with.

Guzans comes off his line to claim high balls as much as anyone, so I assume you're referring to through balls. It's true that Hart comes more, but he's not necessarily better than Guzan at it. He screws up with it a lot. Just to think of 3 examples off the top of my head, see weimanns game winner, Torres's game winner and even Zlatans otherworldly bicycle kick in the friendly last year. That's three errors coming off his line in the last year.

This is the start of the second season for Guzan in form. I think he just have been better on every area except clearing the ball, where I feel he needs practice. Feel he is better at commanding his players, and he can pull of better saves then Hart. When Hart was at his best, he was probably a little bit better but do note that having players like Kompany helps tremendously. Hart has been seriously underwhelming lately, not just the last two months but for quite some time. Plus Guzan has a great attitude as well.

Hart has become the worst thing a keeper can be. Unreliable. He has become erratic and prone to error. That's worse than having a keeper with a known shortcoming because at least you know what needs doing in order to cope with the shortcoming. If you've a keeper that doesn't come for corners, you defend a certain way. If he's not great at long distance you close down quicker etc etc. If you know what you're gonna get day in day out from your goalkeeper and he's consistent with it, then you've some chance. But with Hart at the moment he's up and down like a whores drawers and his defenders don't know what to be doing in front of him. Erratic keepers have great highs and terrible lows. Look at Gomez at Spurs. On his day he was unbelievable but you just didn't know what you were going to get with him and that's the kind of thing that gives a manager a heart* condition (no pun intended).

• Like 1

Im talking about his distribution with the ball, if hart went up for sale now an so did guzan, hart would attract bigger interest an man city would receive bigger offers and if you dont agree with that your a retard.

Why does that even matter? lol. You know that`s a good thing for us right? 

An no it doesnt matter but it proves the point im making is correct unless you have more knowledge than the clubs who would come in for hart over guzan or who would offer more money. Proves im right u fukin dick

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make sense.   I think you are trying to say that Joe Hart is worth more in the transfer market and therefore he must be better? 

An no it doesnt matter but it proves the point im making is correct unless you have more knowledge than the clubs who would come in for hart over guzan or who would offer more money. Proves im right u fukin dick

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make sense. I think you are trying to say that Joe Hart is worth more in the transfer market... and therefore he must be better?

yes thats the point im making... The same reason a bentleys worth more than a kia in price

You know that recognition doesn`t equal talent right? Ask what SAF thinks of Pogba now? These things change. There is a smaller chance people will notice him because he plays for villa and to be fair, we let in a lot of goals. At least last season. That he is more famous and people think he is better is pretty damn obvious. He plays for a team that is top 4 and is bagged with money. He is also an international keeper. Your point is pretty flawed.

And calling me a dick? What`s your problem? 

Â