Premier league goalkeepers.

VillaChris

It would be interesting to see the opinions of another set of fans to see if Guzan is rated as highly by others as he is by us. There's no doubt he's a good keeper and the best we've had for a while but like joetipton86 said above, there is no way he's better than Joe Hart.

Not even on recent form?

It would be interesting to see the opinions of another set of fans to see if Guzan is rated as highly by others as he is by us. There's no doubt he's a good keeper and the best we've had for a while but like joetipton86 said above, there is no way he's better than Joe Hart.

Not even on recent form?

Recent form, sure. But form is temporary. 

How is guzan one of the best keepers in league can someone please tell me.. Would anyone not be happy if man city offered a straight swap with us for joe hart, never going to happen but the way people are talking brads a better keeper than hart, i know he was at the shit for a season but still better than guzan. I dont hate guzan but his distribution and sweeping is that of a league 2 gk..

Finally found the username Shay Given uses on here! ;)

• Like 4

Not even on recent form?

Harts been woeful for a couple seasons now. How long exactly does it take for a player to perform badly until it's no longer form?

Guzan, on the other hand, has been really good for the past year and a half, really top notch, and it's not like he was poor before that, he just didn't play. I can't understand how people could rate Hart higher at this point.

• Like 4

Not even on recent form?

Harts been woeful for a couple seasons now. How long exactly does it take for a player to perform badly until it's no longer form?

Guzan, on the other hand, has been really good for the past year and a half, really top notch, and it's not like he was poor before that, he just didn't play. I can't understand how people could rate Hart higher at this point.

Don't get me wrong I really rate Guzan, he's a quality keeper. But IMO there's a reason that Hart plays for City and Guzan plays for us, to say Hart has been woeful for 2 seasons is pretty harsh. I think because he's made quite a few high profile mistakes recently that his bad form is being blown out of proportion. I just can't help but wonder how much of this is due to our Claret tinted glasses.

• Like 2

I agree Lloris is by far the best in the league.

Lloris is not by far better than de Gea. In fact, as far as gaffs go I think Lloris has done some blunders the last 6 months and de Gea has thrown that out of his game.

The two best goalkeepers in the league though, by some distance as well. De Gea passes the ball around like a quarterback in the NFL.

on Cech I actually think he is lazy more than anything, if he was playing Barcelona or Bayern he usually has a stormer its the lesser teams he seems to not care. West Brom and Norwich goals this season were particularly bad even Benteke beating him at his near post

Â