Premier league goalkeepers.

VillaChris

We'll see who exactly comes in for Hart when Man City buy a new GK in January...

if the scouts are as good as vandaq then surely they will come in for guzan

I'm not sure what Vandaq has said that has offended you so much?

An no it doesnt matter but it proves the point im making is correct unless you have more knowledge than the clubs who would come in for hart over guzan or who would offer more money. Proves im right u fukin dick

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make sense. I think you are trying to say that Joe Hart is worth more in the transfer market... and therefore he must be better?

yes thats the point im making... The same reason a bentleys worth more than a kia in price

Or Andy Carroll was worth five times as much as Benteke? 

• Like 1

An no it doesnt matter but it proves the point im making is correct unless you have more knowledge than the clubs who would come in for hart over guzan or who would offer more money. Proves im right u fukin dick

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make sense. I think you are trying to say that Joe Hart is worth more in the transfer market... and therefore he must be better?

yes thats the point im making... The same reason a bentleys worth more than a kia in price

Or Andy Carroll was worth five times as much as Benteke?

at the time he was what had he done scored a few in the belgian league? Obviously not now but back then he was. You could go on all day but your missing my point, im saying if these 2 went on market now , hart would go for more, theres a gk playing somewere that will be worth twice the amount of hart in 5 years but as yet been found.

Yes top 10 for sure, needs to work in his distribution to compete with lloris, de gea and hart, something your taught from an early age as a gk is when u get it dont give it straight back... Im sure newcastle fans would say krul is 1 of the best gks in league but doubt villa fams would agree

To address some points

Lloris is the best keeper in the world.

It pains me to say that about a Spurs player (but I've held this view since he was at Lyon)

I actually wouldn't swap Guzan for Hart.

Mignolet is overrated, as is Begovic.

Guzan could learn so much from these keepers, i dont know for certain but i would imagine that gk training in the us wouldnt focus so much on passing as a gk, but i am sure they were a lot further behind in coaching "soccer" when brad

Was coming through as a young keeper..

Â