Gaming Site Looking for Writers

IainG

Do you work for SARPBC by any chance? Blimey, it ain't even that good!

Also, I doubt Iain is looking for qualifications per se, not that I'd pretend to speak for him, but surely if you can write, you can write.

To clarify I'm not after qualifications, experience or bizarre acronyms. Just the ability to write good stuff.

If any of you guys genuinely fancy helping drop me a PM - the contributions I need are in the original post, so let me know what you're interested in and I'll see what fits where :)

Do you work for SARPBC by any chance? Blimey, it ain't even that good!

Not that good? NOT THAT GOOD?! You...monster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0agjg3BBBT4

"If you are a fan of Soccer/Football/Hockey/Basketball games you will find this game something completely new. There is no pass or shoot button. The game does virtually nothing for you. I often like to say that games like FIFA or Madden are simulations of a real-world game. SARPBC is an actual sport inside the world of a simulator. You have to actually shoot the ball physically with your car, providing the thrust, the angle, and skill to actually hit your target. It may take as much practice as it takes to learn a new sport. But the payoff can be equally fulfilling."

Dave - Head of Psyonix

Edited by hogso

Oh I know, I've played it a couple of times. It was fun for a bit but I got a bit bored, plus I had some really noisy foreign guys absolutely screaming the entire time.

I would love to help out as I has pretty vast knowledge on gaming and upcoming games, what people desire and so forth. Also highlighting what kind of questions that remains to be answered and so on, but I really got no credentials myself. Mix that in with some horrible grammar and you got me. Wish I could help you out with it but your site would probably lose a lot of integrity based upon this. I guess there is always video reviews though, that is something I could help out with. I do know how to do some video editing, been doing in it for several years, so there would be no "me talking to the camera without cuts" but more align of showing gameplay while going over specifics about the game. Could be like IGN where you have a video review and a written review, but then again they usually have to correlate. Could talk more if there is any interest...

^ I am going to have to pull out - I am now doing extra work for the IW County Press, which leaves me with zero time.

Shame :(

- Although... please, keep me on record.

Edited by dodgyknees

Â