Paul Lambert's fans forum August 5th

lainux

Brian Doogan, head of Media Communications was present, trying to get Lambert away from the fans in the interval and at the end of the session  -_-

And trying to get you away from the bar Avflife. ;)

Rumour has it that you can drink Paul McGrath under the table :)

Your barred! ;)

This one's for you :cheers:  Enjoy. :)

• Like 1

Brian Doogan, head of Media Communications was present, trying to get Lambert away from the fans in the interval and at the end of the session  -_-

Your barred! ;)

Haha I only had 2 bottles of strawberry and lime cider and a pint of San Miguel, don't think that would be enough to get me barred from the Holte Suite ;) Quality emotion that and no chance of that ever happening as I hardly drink nowadays; its your round my lord, its your round :)

Your barred! ;)

Haha I only had 2 bottles of strawberry and lime cider and a pint of San Miguel, don't think that would be enough to get me barred from the Holte Suite ;) Quality emotion that and no chance of that ever happening as I hardly drink nowadays; its your round my lord, its your round :)

:puke:

Ask him, are we always going to sign young players, train them up to a higher standard then sell them off or are we going to, sometime in the future buy better players to strengthen the team and keep them ?   

It was yesterday.

I am in Perth,West Australia.So when it is monday night here it is monday afternoon in England.

I thought I made the deadline.

Your barred! ;)

I concur, that stuff is nasty. Tastes like boiled sweets.

Your barred! ;)

I concur, that stuff is nasty. Tastes like boiled sweets.

Personally I prefer Brother's toffee cider but they didn't have any on offer, so decided to have the next best thing, strawberry and lime cider :)

Sorry Cracker, but I'm not going to let you get away with taking the credit for copy and pasting my tweets the other night. ;)

Oops yeah....Erm, I copied the tweets from someone on Twitter and .....I don't think anyone cares who the tweets came from, just what was said. Haha.

I don't think I tried taking credit for them though....Just wanted the none Twitterers to see what had been said also.

I'll credit you next time you say anything that is worth repeating.....We're here for a good time, not a long time so say something worth repeating soon.

Sorry Cracker, but I'm not going to let you get away with taking the credit for copy and pasting my tweets the other night. ;)

Oops yeah....Erm, I copied the tweets from someone on Twitter and .....I don't think anyone cares who the tweets came from, just what was said. Haha.

I don't think I tried taking credit for them though....Just wanted the none Twitterers to see what had been said also.

I'll credit you next time you say anything that is worth repeating.....We're here for a good time, not a long time so say something worth repeating soon.

I was only joking mate I'm not at all bothered, the reason I was tweeting live from the Q&A was so Villa fans could see exactly what Lambert was saying so the more the merrier.

Â