Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

On the 606 boards, someone has said that O'Neill has set up a Buiding society account yesterday

Thats the best one yet :lol:

Better than the guy claiming to be playing Xbox Live with Cahill's mate who said that Bellend was coming?No way. :lol:

Yeah that true :lol:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a credible rumour doing the rounds that there are three foreign signings due imminently. Its a word of mouth through trusted folks at BH rumour. Not something I can copy and paste.

I have no names and would be guessing. So there you go.

Out of so and so many rumors - some of them are bound to right, but that doesn't make them "right" at all

It's like this Spurs guy who hangs around here and claim Bent are signing with a 95% certainty - of course

he might be signing but it's not because of what he says.

It's like saying - bet 50 pounds on this team because their striker is the best in the league. Then the team

wins but the striker gets a red card and scores an own-goal. Was it a good tip in the first place?

Mazrim, apart from what the 606 poster put on , which i have to say doesn;t sound particularly credible......

I have now also had a conversation with a very reliable source, which has also brought up the european signings and it's potential imminence.

'very reliable source' if i hear those 3 words mentioned on any transfer thread, im gonna rip my hair out.

If u do have a 'reliable source' then tell us. Not saying, proves ur lying

If u do have a 'reliable source' then tell us. Not saying, proves ur lying

No it doesn't. It's proves that it should be taken with a pinch more salt than if given a credible source, but it doesn't prove that somebody is lying.

Is this reliable source the one that claims MON is opening a building society account for his savings? :lol:

No, it's the bloke who plays Gary Cahil on Xbox.

Just to throw in another "reliable source" the bloke with supposed "inside info" in the icbrum forum (who was actually right about our Jan transfers) Has said Reo-Coker has signed & there is another signing imminent. Mabye there will be another one in soon.

Well even if we miss out on Sneidjer..at least i will know we were trying...i would be terrified knowing that the fruits of our scouting labour was one third of the WBA squad!!!

There's nothing at all to indicate Villa are after Sneijder.

That bloke on the ic site. How early did he call the transfers, because he might have just started saying yep Young has signed as soon as we were linked, but got lucky?

Not having a go just asking?? did he say anything before the papers linked us with Maloney or Carew?

Not anymore, now they've moved to Holland. A very unreliable treacherous sauce.

How imminent? I dont know, but the only thing holding things up is holidays. Unlike the Ashley Young and Maloney transfers, I dont have actual direct contacts with this one but its not from some div who likes to blag so we'll see.

No it's not the same as the 606 person. I hope to be able to confirm how imminent is imminent tomorrow. I am not lying. Just keeping up with the contacts......I would not post unless i had held the conversation.

I really hope to have something exciting to report soon on these boards, which will make everyone realise that there are some of us who want to post information that is correct.

Not anymore, now they've moved to Holland. A very unreliable treacherous sauce.

How imminent? I dont know, but the only thing holding things up is holidays. Unlike the Ashley Young and Maloney transfers, I dont have actual direct contacts with this one but its not from some div who likes to blag so we'll see.

They can keep HP as long as we get sneinjereeerrrrrrrr or whatever hes called