Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

1. Not much chance of us getting him, Valencia are front runners as they have actually made a bid.

2. Probably around 9 to 10mill, bargin really.

1. Who knows, we could have bid aswell!

2. My feeling is that Sneijder is worth 15mill, and I think that would be a bargin. He is THAT good!

If we were able to sign him, I think I would go crazy....

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Not much chance of us getting him, Valencia are front runners as they have actually made a bid.

2. Probably around 9 to 10mill, bargin really.

1. Who knows, we could have bid aswell!

2. My feeling is that Sneijder is worth 15mill, and I think that would be a bargin. He is THAT good!

If we were able to sign him, I think I would go crazy....

Bayern bid was 14m euros. £9m would get him. £10m would get him and a handjob from ajax chairman.

What would we do with Foster? He ain't better than Sörensen and if he don't want to sit on Uniteds bench, then why would he sit on ours?

If we don't bid for Sneijder now I think he's off to Valencia. I think that Ajax will lower the fee so it fits Valencias if there's no higher bid.

With Man Utd rumoured to be after Gordon I would make a bid for Foster. He won't stay if they sign Gordon.

Defo, I was thinking the exact same thing.

That would be a great signing. I find it hard to believe that they are contemplating blocking his ascent to the Man.Utd first team - he looks a certain star to me

With Man Utd rumoured to be after Gordon I would make a bid for Foster. He won't stay if they sign Gordon.

Defo, I was thinking the exact same thing.

That would be a great signing. I find it hard to believe that they are contemplating blocking his ascent to the Man.Utd first team - he looks a certain star to me

Defo is too small to play in goal surely! :D

What would we do with Foster? He ain't better than Sörensen and if he don't want to sit on Uniteds bench, then why would he sit on ours?

If we don't bid for Sneijder now I think he's off to Valencia. I think that Ajax will lower the fee so it fits Valencias if there's no higher bid.

I am a Sorenson fan but Foster is a far superior keeper and about 10 years younger so will only improve.

What a midfield for next year

Van Der Vaart.......Barry..........Sneijder.............Young!!!!!

I know it aint gonna happen but Id love this!!!!!

If that was our midfield I'd feel sorry for opposing defences but id feel sorry for our defence a lot more.

I am a Sorenson fan but Foster is a far superior keeper and about 10 years younger so will only improve.

Totally bullsh*t. He's not better than Sörensen. Not in a million years.

Totally bullsh*t. He's not better than Sörensen. Not in a million years.

An opinion is not bullsh*t so don't suggest otherwise. Perhaps you could intelligently respond as to why you believe this rather than respond in the manner you have done.

I admit this is a poor example but im at work so cant type for long periods at a time.....If Sorenson had a great game but then made 1 mistake it would cost us the game. If Foster had a great game and made 1 mistake he would be still man of the match because they lost 4-0 anyway.

Do you see my point?

Much, much better than sorensen. And if sorensen goes the calibre of clubs that come for him will prove it. Foster is a crackin keeper, and he'll only get better. Future England No1 and I dont think Sorensen would get anywhere near the england team if he was english.