Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Seitaridis

My eyes are terrible at the moment and at first glande it looked like you suggested we sign Stan Lazaridis :lol:

My mate told me today that we were linked with Titus, please tell me he was joking.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seitaridis

My eyes are terrible at the moment and at first glande it looked like you suggested we sign Stan Lazaridis :lol:

My mate told me today that we were linked with Titus, please tell me he was joking.

I hope so, that bumbling buffoon is a joke!

Not Lazaridis - Seitaridis, he would be my number one choice for right back -

that's SEITARIDIS!!!

what do people think about a cheeky bid for Mark Gonzalez of liverpool?

out and out left winger which we havent got

i dont think he can be considered a flop because he has hardly played this season

he has a lot to learn im sure but no reason why we couldnt get the best out of him

apparently he has hinted that benitez will tell him to jog on

what do people think about a cheeky bid for Mark Gonzalez of liverpool?

out and out left winger which we havent got

i dont think he can be considered a flop because he has hardly played this season

he has a lot to learn im sure but no reason why we couldnt get the best out of him

apparently he has hinted that benitez will tell him to jog on

I saw what he said earlier & i thought exactly the same thing, as Tevez has shown if given time you can be a hit in the prem. IMHO he'd be a very good signing.

Will Mr. O'Neill please play Gareth Barry in central midfield role from now on... Give him a year in the middle, and he'll start in front of Lampard next summer for England, mark my word.

Not a chance in hell, sadly.

I despise Frank Lampard - I'd say he's probably the most overrated player in the world.

But as long as McLaren is around, Gaz Baz will never take that place.

Nor will a few other better options.

ARGH :evil:

This type of nonsense is JUST ONE of the reasons why I find it hard to care about international football anyway

It is reported that Everton, Liverpool, Wigan and Aston Villa is desperate to sign Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United for £6m. Aston Villa is supposed to be in pole position according to rumours on a Sheffield United forum...

Story here

I say offer them money plus Taylor (because they will lose Paddy Kenny) and we'll have him. Boruc will cover for Taylor. :winkold:

Aston Villa is supposed to be in pole position according to rumours on a Sheffield United forum...

This last bit what you added Tric? As its not in the Mirror link.

Jagielka is a good player and exactly the type i see MON going for and would improve us :)

Aston Villa is supposed to be in pole position according to rumours on a Sheffield United forum...

This last bit what you added Tric? As its not in the Mirror link.

Jagielka is a good player and exactly the type i see MON going for and would improve us :)

I added that myself...yes...because I seen what they write on Sheffield United forum and they think Jagielka will choose Villa because he have a much bigger chance of playing. Aston Villa also have a history of wanting him before...but it can be that they are just jumping the gun.

I think the earlier Montgomery link was way off the mark because we are after Jagielka...something is going on and I have a feeling he can be MON first signing.

Jagielka could be a good signing. Can't say i've seen an awful lot of Sheff U this season though.

£6m seems a bit steep too.

Would he play at right back?!

The trouble is Gabby15 that these rumours normally start on websites such as this..... eg DeFoe to sign for Villa as he is holed up in a Staffordshire Hotel.

I asume you have been with us long enough to have sen the expression ITSOTP?

Would he (Jagielka) play at right back?!

Maybe. Everyone's favourite moaning tosspot Neil Warnock had been touting him as a future England right back. He'd be a great signing IMO.

just read that Steven Taylor at Newcastle is unhappy - he is an England U21 international and whenever i have seen him play he has done really well. Scores quite a few goals for a cetre half as well. Would easily be able to play if laursen/mellberg out and in fact would push for a starting place. Would also be capable at rightback better than bardsly and hughes.

MON should make the call and bring him in and join the REVOLUTION

just read that Steven Taylor at Newcastle is unhappy - he is an England U21 international and whenever i have seen him play he has done really well. Scores quite a few goals for a cetre half as well. Would easily be able to play if laursen/mellberg out and in fact would push for a starting place. Would also be capable at rightback better than bardsly and hughes.

Taylor is a bit of a liability

he has good attributes being strong and good in the air

but his positioning and decision making are on a par with brambles

newcastle fans admit that he gets away with it more because he is a geordie lad

i think he will stay there...his heart seems in the place

Steven Taylor is absolute garbage, only just slightly better than Shambles!

The barcodes can keep him and carry on defending rubbish!

Steven Taylor is absolute garbage, only just slightly better than Shambles!

The barcodes can keep him and carry on defending rubbish!

He is not the type of player we should be looking at to move forward he is as good as ridgewell.

I saw a lot of him last season and a little bit this season never really impressed on a consistant basis

Is he a Geordie?

I thought he was a Londoner.

Jez is right though. He's right bobbins.

yeh hes definitely a geordie

poor bugger :winkold:

when established proven premiership defenders like distan,luke young,ben haim are available.......taylor shouldnt even be on our radar hopefully