Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Jesus i give up, the most unrealistic thread in the world!

Here are my suggestions and dont anyone dare say we cannot get them ;)

Torres

Henry

Ribery

Drogba

Gerrard

Eto'o

Why not? Why do you think :roll:

You will eat your words this summer!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres

Henry

Ribery

Drogba

Gerrard

Eto'o

You will eat your words this summer!

Awesome, you heard it here folks avfc89 says we're going to sign..

Torres

Henry

Ribery

Drogba

Gerrard

Eto'o

Hmm how are we going to fit in Gabby and big John?

Torres

Henry

Ribery

Drogba

Gerrard

Eto'o

Dont be ridiculous Jez.

We will sign a keeper and at least 2 defenders as well..................... 8)

People can stop saying things such as "we will never sign him" etc etc,

No. ;)

Tevez etc were dodgier than a West Am fan and Owen went to Newcastle because nobody else wanted him and he is greedy, the latter being why everyone goes to the barcodes!

So if we sign one of these big champion league wanting players you can come back and tell people to stop but as that is very unlikely to happen you cannot :D

Doesn't matter WHY they moved, its the fact they moved there at all. the point rocafella made is my opinion too. That strange things happen. IMO the only player we cant get are the top players at/targets of the following clubs:

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Bayern München

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

AS Roma

Manchester United

Valencia

I may have missed a few so don't jump on me immediately. But that leaves an awful lot of quality players. Each of the clubs listed above will have the areas they need to prioritise, maybe Milan will need a right back, maybe arsenal cant afford ribery, meaning that there is always a chance, providing one of these clubs aren't challenging us for a signature, that we can get some top talent. Then there is the fringe players (or just the player that aren't neccessarily the stars) at these clubs. Gudjohnsen, Pizzaro, Geremi, Demichelis, Deisler, Edu (yes the former arsenal lad), Giuly, patrick muller. All very good players playing at the top level, yet certainly not players that are out of our league. The upper extremities of 'our league' yes, but not untouchable.

Torres

Henry

Ribery

Drogba

Gerrard

Eto'o

Dont be ridiculous Jez.

We will sign a keeper and at least 2 defenders as well..................... 8)

Bwwwhahahahah :lol:

Ok add Cech and Cannavaro to the list, easy they bound to come i heard they want to work with MON :P

This is really, really getting boring. Just pointscoring all the time.

Totally agree & generally the same posters to.

Really who might that be then?

No point scoring going on here, just having a laugh hence smilies!

If disagreeing with the norm and suggesting Villa wont do something is point scoring might as well card everyone!

Blinkin' flip! If it's not talking about Spurs it's having a pop at each other. Let's keep this to what it's meant to be - a transfer thread. None of us can say whether we'll sign x, y or z player, or whether we wont. This time last year if the names Petrov and Carew had been put in this thread the same arguments would've broken out.

Please just have a proper debate or say nothing at all. The season only just finished on Sunday and some of you are fighting like little brats in the school holidays already.

This is really, really getting boring. Just pointscoring all the time.

Totally agree & generally the same posters to.

Really who might that be then?

No point scoring going on here, just having a laugh hence smilies!

If disagreeing with the norm and suggesting Villa wont do something is point scoring might as well card everyone!

Come on Jez let's have some positive posting! Villa are a team with ambition and considerable financial clout, we are also fortunate to have a charismatic manager. To quote MON (slightly out of context) "that's the dream , why shouldn't we try."

Jez, shut up! :lol:

Anyway, apparently Owen is staying with the Barcodes.

It'll be interesting to see what system he plays, cause I don't see Owen working in the 'Bolton' system...

Could see him working with Carew though :D

Wow, that is an ugly face. Well, never really thought we would get him, but still. It would be nice. And now I'm talking about Owen, the face-thing was about that fat Sam. But there are other players out there available.