Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo coker is woeful - yes he is a clearing in the woods but more importantly he is not a good player, i made a point of watching him closely recently against chelsea and he was shocking

Bellamy - as a comparison i also think Bellamy is a tosser yet i would welcome him with open arms because he is a GOOD footballer.

forget all this "leftovers" crap - he is proven at this level and WOULD take us FORWARD

And how many players shine against Chelsea? :roll: , actually everyone's favorite show pony Ronaldo hasn't got an assist or goal against any of the other three clubs below them but i guess that doesn't count!!.

That's why i said...

Quote:

If his team mates are not good enough what's he meant to do?

You can't give him all the credit for wins over Man Utd and Arsenal......then say it's his teammates fault for losses to all the relegation battlers.

So he didn't score the winner against Manure? :crylaugh:

Yeah, he must be some player to have scored such an amazing goal from nearly 2 yards out.

How many goals and assists does he have this season for a box-to-box midfielder?

Well your the "smarty pants" so you figure it out!!,

actually everyone's favorite show pony Ronaldo hasn't got an assist or goal against any of the other three clubs below them but i guess that doesn't count!!.

Please don't refer to Ronaldo in a discussion about Reo Coker, it's insulting to Cristiano.

actually everyone's favorite show pony Ronaldo hasn't got an assist or goal against any of the other three clubs below them but i guess that doesn't count!!.

Please don't refer to Ronaldo in a discussion about Reo Coker, it's insulting to Cristiano.

Wait no... no mustn't comment.... too easy!!

:roll: WTF why can't we 'insult' the diving little shite, yes he is a quality player but if stayed on his feet all the time and admitted the cheating when he does get away with it he would be far far better

Reo Coker could be worth a shot but wouldn't pay over £2million for him. He's got ability, not shown it much this season but he's clearly unhappy at the Hammers.

The Premier League is full of talented players who for a number of reasons don't always show it week in, week out every season. Look at Petrov. IMO you can see he has qualities but he needs a season to adjust and is now showing signs of improvement. I know not all posters rate Petrov but he is just one example.

On the flip side you can also point to a whole host of players who have 1 good season then fade away (Ricketts etc) but I'd still have Reo Coker as an option in the summer.

WTF why can't we 'insult' the diving little shite, yes he is a quality player but if stayed on his feet all the time and admitted the cheating when he does get away with it he would be far far better

He's got 22 goals and 21 assists for the season, I don't think he can get much better.

He stays on his feet a lot of the time now, he's a much more direct runner with the ball and doesn't look to fall over.

And comparing him in any way to Reo Coker is laughable.

WTF why can't we 'insult' the diving little shite, yes he is a quality player but if stayed on his feet all the time and admitted the cheating when he does get away with it he would be far far better

He's got 22 goals and 21 assists for the season, I don't think he can get much better.

He stays on his feet a lot of the time now, he's a much more direct runner with the ball and doesn't look to fall over.

Well the last time Ronaldo and Reo-coker were on the same pitch one of them won their side the match and the other dived around as if he wanted to qualify for the swimming heats in the olympics!!, most of his tricks and goals have come against very poor sides on the premiership and how they ever gave him that goal against Milan is beyond me, they call him the "best in the world" but that's bollocks, he was shown up on his own pitch by Kaka the other day and Ronaldinho has more assists than him and just as many goals too but people seem to forget about that!!, he hasn't got anywhere near the skill level of Ronaldinho!!.

Well the last time Ronaldo and Reo-coker were on the same pitch one of them won their side the match and the other dived around as if he wanted to qualify for the swimming heats in the olympics!!, most of his tricks and goals have come against very poor sides on the premiership and how they ever gave him that goal against Milan is beyond me, they call him the "best in the world" but that's bollocks, he was shown up on his own pitch by Kaka the other day and Ronaldinho has more assists than him and just as many goals too but people seem to forget about that!!, he hasn't got anywhere near the skill level of Ronaldinho!!.

OMG, are you suggesting that NRC is as good as Ronaldo? And by the way Ronaldo is 21 and is now operating at a level comparable (although not identical) to Kaka and Ronaldinho. He may not have the array of skills that Ronaldinho does but then who does? He is one of the most effective players in world football and for someone, who points to stats to "prove" how Barry isn't as good as many believe, to suggest that Ronaldo's stats are now irrelevant makes me laugh.

FWIW I do think NRC is a good player but he is as much to blame as anyone for West Hams decline although I think that is down to bad attitude rather than a lack of ability. I think MON can pull him in line. And that goal against Man Utd was laid on a plate for him so he hardly single handedly beat Man Utd!

Three goals against Milan and Roma respectively, 5 assists for the competition....yea, Ronaldo only scores/creates against the shit teams.

Ronaldo is one of the best in the world undoubtedly. Reo Coker is little more than average.

Ronaldo has already played at two major championships and he was superb at both of them, Reo Coker is still playing for the Under 21's.

Laughable comparison.

But Bellamy was rubbish at Chelsea too. I think reo Coker is a good player. Not as good as the media seem to think, but potentially better than anything we hav, maybe petrov apart. I'm not saying I like him, in fact if the rumours are to be believed I think he has a lot to answer for regarding West Ham's slip this year. I think he, along with Anton Ferdinand, fell into the trap that many young players do and thought that they had made it. He's young and this will have stung him, so hopefully he'll learn. If we do get him, it'll be because MON think he could handle him. I think he'd be a good addition at the right money, similarly with Craig Bellend. The blokes a tit, he's never learned but for 90 mins on a saturday I'd be delighted to watch him in a villa shirt. I'd rather get Bent, but I'd take a Bellamy over an Allback. we're in a different league now boys.

Yeah, he must be some player to have scored such an amazing goal from nearly 2 yards out.

How many goals and assists does he have this season for a box-to-box midfielder?

Well your the "smarty pants" so you figure it out!!,

I know already. As you appear not to, I'll tell you.

He has one of each.

Paul Robinson has a goal and two assists playing in goal.

Hayden Mullins has scored more goals for West Ham this season, shall we sign him as well?