Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather Darren Bent.

I won't disagree with you there, the only questions are the price and if Mon actully wants him.

Who wouldn't want him?! Class!

Guest VillaFan1
I would rate Cissé's finishing at 4 and long shots at 15. He hits it very hard, but he can't finish it into the net for shit!

This is FM talk, i think Cisse,s shocking couldnt hit a barn door if he tried and i dont want another liverpool reject!

Guest VillaFan1

I,d be chuffed with Darren Bent as he,s quality if anything i think he,l get charlton away from the drop.

I would rate Cissé's finishing at 4 and long shots at 15. He hits it very hard, but he can't finish it into the net for shit!

This is FM talk, i think Cisse,s shocking couldnt hit a barn door if he tried and i dont want another liverpool reject!

I agree

NOTW Links us wuth with Sneijder for £10mill..... Beautiful

and Sidwell for £4mill

Isn't Sidwell available on a free this summer?

But Sneijder would be a great buy from what i've seen.

Ok, mabye i mis-read it, it might have said he was 24 years old :lol:

I think Sneijder would perhaps be the perfect signing this summer. He's the sort of player that would raise us up a level, both on the pitch and Aston Villa as a brand. Please let this be true! But its NOTW so its highly unlikely!

Also mentioned in the newspaper is that Steve Davis would be replacing Sidwell at Reading for £2million, and that Nelson Piquet, a spanish child from Manchester United could be joining us on loan. I really hope nt, as the Bardsley loan showed that loans such as these types DO NOT WORK. Why should we test out other teams youth to see if they are any good or not?

Also mentioned in the newspaper is that Steve Davis would be replacing Sidwell at Reading for £2million, and that Nelson Piquet, a spanish child from Manchester United could be joining us on loan. I really hope nt, as the Bardsley loan showed that loans such as these types DO NOT WORK. Why should we test out other teams youth to see if they are any good or not?
Gerard Piqué. Nelson Piquet was a Formula 1 driver.