Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the difference between bellamy and barton rocafella? you've contradicted yourself in the matter of a few posts

i thought bellamy was a troublemaker, yet you are saying lets get barton who just earlier agressively threw his shirt at the fans to piss them off, and when they reacted pulled his shorts down to them to show his arse, and also blatently tried to stamp on emerton earlier just because they were losing. He also stubbed a cigarette in someones eye in the past

o'neill wouldn't go for bellamy if he thought he would cause trouble, i guarentee o'neill knows more about bellamy than you, if he thinks he will cause trouble he won't sign him. If when he had him at celtic he thought he was controllable then he will try and sign him if thats who he wants. Thats why i will have faith in him if MON brings him here.

for whats its worth i would welcome both, both have the passion we need to help us strive on

Barton and Bellamy, get em' both in. They'd teach our 'quiet' boys a thing or two.

Those two players alone would strike a bit of fear into opposition sides, because they know they'll be in for a battle once they play us.

Barton and Bellamy, get em' both in. They'd teach our 'quiet' boys a thing or two.

What, like how to behave like voilent, irresponsible thugs? Great.

FWIW I think Barton is a great player and that he is getting his head together a bit but Craig Bellamy is just a knob and I wouldn't want him at Aston Villa.

whats the difference between bellamy and barton rocafella? you've contradicted yourself in the matter of a few posts

i thought bellamy was a troublemaker, yet you are saying lets get barton who just earlier agressively threw his shirt at the fans to piss them off, and when they reacted pulled his shorts down to them to show his arse, and also blatently tried to stamp on emerton earlier just because they were losing. He also stubbed a cigarette in someones eye in the past

o'neill wouldn't go for bellamy if he thought he would cause trouble, i guarentee o'neill knows more about bellamy than you, if he thinks he will cause trouble he won't sign him. If when he had him at celtic he thought he was controllable then he will try and sign him if thats who he wants. Thats why i will have faith in him if MON brings him here.

for whats its worth i would welcome both, both have the passion we need to help us strive on

I am not saying we should never sign a player with aggression such as Barton.

On the scale I would rate Bellamy a 10/10 troublemaker, Barton not so much. I am aware of him having some behavior problems, but not in the same manor at the childlish Bellamy. Showing his ass to the fans is humor in my eyes, hitting a team-mate with a golf club saying he wants to end his career is a little bit different.

I would prefer to see people like Barton and Bellamy go to clubs like SHA, memories of Julian Dicks and Gobby Cabbage. Much more their style.

Doesn't mean we have to go for Boy Scouts. There's a happy medium.

hitting a team-mate with a golf club saying he wants to end his career is a little bit different.

allegedly by a tabloid

if that was true then the whole squad wouldn't have made a deal that who ever scored first would have to do the golfswing celebration,

if i recall correctly from the horses mouth, bellamy tried to get riise up on stage to sing kareoke, then riise confronted him and was pissed off, then when going to the rooms bellamy said someting on the lines of don't do that infront of the lads again.

i believe that over something a tabloid spouted.

as we're on the riise subject maybe we should campaign for carew to be sold, due to him being a troublemaker in the past when he knocked riise out on national team duty eh?.

hitting a team-mate with a golf club saying he wants to end his career is a little bit different.

allegedly by a tabloid

if that was true then the whole squad wouldn't have made a deal that who ever scored first would have to do the golfswing celebration,

if i recall correctly from the horses mouth, bellamy tried to get riise up on stage to sing kareoke, then riise confronted him and was pissed off, then when going to the rooms bellamy said someting on the lines of don't do that infront of the lads again.

i believe that over something a tabloid spouted.

as we're on the riise subject maybe we should campaign for carew to be sold, due to him being a troublemaker in the past when he knocked riise out on national team duty eh?.

It must be Riise then, he must be a right word removed.

I'd say it was on a par with sticking a lit cigarette in a team mate's eye.

:nod:

While we want a nasty bastard on the pitch, he needs to be able to get on with his team mates off the pitch, simple really. Both Barton and Bellamy has 'previous' with regards to not being that type of player.

What on earth has Hendrie got to do with it?

The fact people want either Barton or Bellamy, when people have driven out Hendrie because of his antic's, do you really think either of these players would be a good idea... I mean please somebody think of the children! :roll:

The fact people want either Barton or Bellamy, when people have driven out Hendrie because of his antic's

Although to be fair, I think the 'antics' thing is just an excuse.

If he were playing like Cristiano Ronaldo then nobody would mind if he spent his weekends stealing from orphanages.