FIFA 14

hogso

Think I might get on it then - one thing that is doing my head in is all the people that do the stupid one-two and over the top through ball at kick off. It never, ever works because I have quick defenders (thank you Serie A) but it is annoying as hell

On a weekend, take a look at players performances around Europe. If you see someone get a hat-trick it's usually a good bet that he'll be in the next TotW, so buying lots of that card and selling them when the regular version is off the market will turn over a nice profit. You'll have to be quick though.

A better bet is doing what I've done. I've invested about 70k in El Shaarawys at about 3k each. He's getting his skill moves upgraded to 4* by the end if the month so when that's confirmed, his price will rocket. 

Of course, it's a gamble. They might just release a new card making the whole thing a complete waste. But I highly doubt they'd do that if they aren't touching any of his other attributes.

But the El Shaarawys you've been buying won't be upgraded will they?!

Appreciate the tips, still find it hard to get my head around it all, seems like it takes some serious time to work it all out

They will be upgraded yeah, unless they release a different version which I doubt they will.

They will release a different version. They did that with all the other upgrades. Sell now cause El Shaarawy's old card will drop a lot. 

On a weekend, take a look at players performances around Europe. If you see someone get a hat-trick it's usually a good bet that he'll be in the next TotW, so buying lots of that card and selling them when the regular version is off the market will turn over a nice profit. You'll have to be quick though.

A better bet is doing what I've done. I've invested about 70k in El Shaarawys at about 3k each. He's getting his skill moves upgraded to 4* by the end if the month so when that's confirmed, his price will rocket. 

Of course, it's a gamble. They might just release a new card making the whole thing a complete waste. But I highly doubt they'd do that if they aren't touching any of his other attributes.

But the El Shaarawys you've been buying won't be upgraded will they?!

Appreciate the tips, still find it hard to get my head around it all, seems like it takes some serious time to work it all out

They will be upgraded yeah, unless they release a different version which I doubt they will.

They will release a different version. They did that with all the other upgrades. Sell now cause El Shaarawy's old card will drop a lot. 

They won't release a new version if all they're updating is his skill moves. He's only played four games all season so there's no way they can do that. They've changed skill moves and weak foots on other players in the past without releasing an updated card. I think it's a sound investment, and even if it fails I haven't lost a great amount so idc.

Edited by adz.villa

Anyone playing pro clubs on PS4, interested in starting a villatalk fc? (unless it's already been made)

Would be a bit more enjoyable than playing with the massively selfish randoms in drop-in games  :P

There could be an IF Benteke this week :D

And it will be based on his already overpowered updated card, will be worth some serious coins if he gets one

Would probably look something like this if he got one -

4c71af406eee4dd35d6d2b671b9ac0eb.png

He'd probably be over 100k so I'd have to sell Suarez and Mata to get him :(

Suarez is by far the best striker I've used this year on UT, he's just incredible.

I hated Suarez every time I used him. I tried his Non IF and both his IFs but he just never scored for me. He would always get pushed off the ball way too easily. I had the same issue with Aguero. Although with Aguero, I just never scored. I remember having multiple great chances with Aguero, but he would miss almost every time.

I have found that cheap pacey striker are by far the best in this game. Aubameyang is the best striker I have used and I have used Ibrahimovic. Ibra was great but the defender could pull my shirt and foul me tons but there was never a call. The stronger striker you have, they less chance you have of drawing a foul even if it is one.

Cheapest Benteke on the market now is 260k BIN. Next week around Tuesday/early Wednesday, he will be hovering around 100k. I really recommend buying Benteke at that time. He will go up in price, I guarantee it. I will be purchasing hopefully anywhere from 5-10 of him. 

• Like 1

Cheapest Benteke on the market now is 260k BIN. Next week around Tuesday/early Wednesday, he will be hovering around 100k. I really recommend buying Benteke at that time. He will go up in price, I guarantee it. I will be purchasing hopefully anywhere from 5-10 of him. 

Fingers crossed, I only have about 40k right now but I guess I'll get saving, his upgraded card alone is mental

Â