The online game challenge

leemond2008

Use the farmers for the first few levels then on level 3 and 4 just max your money out and get the preachers ASAP and use the yee haw bonus to help you out, don't worry to much about getting more people, on levels 3 and 4 you can do it using only the shovel men and preachers

I got within 5 seconds of your time on the first level, leemond. Don't think I'm gonna beat it though :(

My laptop is so shit it can't really run the game properly though, so it's not much fun!

OK then time for another game

My final score on ZTP was

stage 1 - 4.25.4

stage 2 - 5.30.5

stage 3 - 6.02.7

stage 4 - 5.55.8

I'll try and sort a screen shot for it

anyways lets go for the old classic

BLOXORZ

who can get to the highest level on it (this one used to seriously do my crust in)

well Bloxorz didn't go down too well by the looks of things

Arachnophilia

First person to catch a bat wins not only the internet but my heart as well.

I have been pretty addicted to this game just lately and recon I can catch a bat within the next 7 days

May I suggest  QWOP for the next challenge? http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Setting my stall out early

2akju0.jpg

I uploaded the picture from straight off a screenshot first time without realising I had my National Insurance number, ST reference and a friends phone number in my notes  :lol:  :lol:

Argh got 3271, but my web just got destroyed again. don't understand why that happens.

I usually just use two sections of web and protect them, I normally go top right and bottom left, try to get as many strands of web as possible to go from the centre to the branches which will make it more sturdy

Â