Worst signing of past 5 years?

Dodgyknees

Hutton was the worst signing in terms of quality. Possibly the worst player I've ever witnessed in a Villa shirt though he did keep us up with that handball save against WBA last season.

Beye was the worst signing for me in terms of fee amount, wages amount and then not caring at all about turning out for Villa or moving on. Value for money from this prick was negligible and he is an absolute pisstake so this waste of space makes him my personal worst signing.

Ireland is going down the same route as Beye but at least he has tried a hundred times more than Beye (though still not enough) and don't forget he did win Player of the Season for us... :s

Makoun was only with us a number of months and clearly didn't have the physical aspect of his game to compete in the Premier League. However he didn't cost us a huge amount and wasn't with us for terribly long (if you exclude the loan time). I was actually quite impressed with his passing ability when he did play for us. His vision was hugely better than any other player we had / have.

Given played well for us though needs to leave soon so he doesn't rape us like Beye.

In Beyes defence, he was rarely selected. No idea why MON signed him.

Well, he was that bad, he got games until he got sent off against west ham away then vanished, the game he played at home v Vienna made warnock look like world class defender. He was useless really. You could build a team with mons signings he brought and never used

Guzan

Young beye Davies shorey

Routledge nrc salifou sidwell maloney

Harewood

In Beyes defence, he was rarely selected. No idea why MON signed him.

Well, he was that bad, he got games until he got sent off against west ham away then vanished, the game he played at home v Vienna made warnock look like world class defender. He was useless really. You could build a team with mons signings he brought and never used

Guzan

Young beye Davies shorey

Routledge nrc salifou sidwell maloney

Harewood

cant agree, I remember one game vs Spurs think was a game they battered us and Beye was brilliant then wasnt seen again. Their was talent in him but was never utilised ever. he wasnt even a left back so shouldnt have been put there vs Vienna

Â